First we searched on Tripadvisor, read some comments and chose Sofitel Chain Bridge. Like other commentators previously stated it is a better idea to book Executive Sofitel Club rooms. These are located on 5th floor and above and the have the perfect view to Buda part of the city, the Chain Bridge and Danube river. Hotel room, amenities, staff, breakfast everything is professional and up to international standards. As a club guest you can have you afternoon tea or even your dinner at the Executive Lounge on level 8. Food is more degustation type, tasting size but a good selection. From your hotel the famous shopping street Vaci is 2 minutes and walking on the Chain Bridge day and night is a good exercise after rich Hungarian food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travelbag, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel