The Sofitel Budapest is a fine hotel. I would recommend one of the Danube view rooms. The location is excellent, just around the corner from Vorosmarty Square and Vaci Street. Convenient to the trams and the underground. We ate lunch at the Cafe and found it expensive but the food was of a high quality. Upon check - out there was a problem with our pre-paid bill and the hotel credit manager cheerfully agreed to refund some of our payment. After returning home we found that the refund had, indeed, been posted to our credit card account.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Odigeo, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel