Sofitel Budapest is a charming hotel, with a paronamic view on the Danube river. We stayed there four nights with my family and enjoyed every second of it. The suite we booked was situated in the corner of the hotel, and had a view on the river (and the Chain Bridge, which is definetely a must see by night), and on the beautiful square that is next to the hotel. Breakfast in the hotel is not cheap, but worth every penny. Should you have any questions or needs, just ask at the concierge, they are helpful, cheerful and kind . One final advice, should you need a taxi use the one of the hotel, we got badly cheated by a taxi driver on the streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel