My husband stayed here for four nights. The location is perfect for walking to most sites. Comments about the reception area and restaurant being smokey are true. This is a problem in many europeon countries. I would strongly recommend paying for club access and foregoing a room with a view. The club has the view as well as a great breakfast, afternoon snacks and happy hour with hot and cold food that can easily be dinner. And, it is no smoking as well as a quiet place to relax and read when you want to take a break. Wifi is free with lounge access only. Several computers are also available for guests.
The only complaint I have with the hotel is that the room doors slam when closing. I realize this is a common problem with most hotels, but it disturbs an otherwise quiet comfortable sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest