A very comfortable hotel in a great location - a stone's throw from Old Town. Breakfast was included and it was excellent. Lots of hot coffee, very good service and an nice selection of whatever you eat for breakfast - from eggs to miso soup. Rooms are spacious as is the bathroom. We were pleased to have an window that opened for fresh air while sleeping. Our only criticism was the charge for WiFi. We ended up going to the "English" pub across the street which had free WiFi. Later on we stayed at the Intercontinental in Prague and their WiFi was free for an hour at a time. We wondered about the inconsistency.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest