Four night City Break through Jet2 holidays,being November we decided that a top class hotel would be a safeguard lest the weather became severe. Excellent hotel, really helpful and friendly staff, especially the concierge desk staff who gave us great advice on sites to see and restaurants to try. The facilities are good with a swimming pool and gym; we did take a look at the facilities but found so much to see and do that we never found time to enjoy them which was a shame.
The location made sightseeing easy and the river views at night were well worth the modest additional charge for a river view. We'd certainly consider another visit, perhaps in the spring or summer as a contrast.
We booked taxi transfers online and were met at the airport and collected for our return exactly as promised; all in cost both ways €41.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest