Our first stay at the InterContinental Budapest has been a real joy. The staff was very kind and eager to help. We got the ambassador upgrade to the river view suite, and the river view is spectacular (the hotel is right on the river... you could jump and swim in the Danube). Breakfast buffet is really high quality, not your typical hotel kitchen collection. Water comes in glass bottles. Very quiet and relaxing spa. Sleeping was easy because you can't hear any sounds from the street or adjoining rooms. Cleaning staff comes around twice a day to keep you comfy. Oh, and location is the best in the city (in the new city, anyway). You can walk anywhere. Baby crib was new and good quality, our little one slept better than at home.
I could go on but you get the point. Every detail is taken care of here. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest