Stayed here for the F1 weekend. Luckily, I stumbled on Bennie Ecclestone in the lift. I asked for a room with a good view Danube River and the Chain Bridge. I got it. Check in was quick and I managed to get a room straight away even though I arrived at about 10am. The restaurant downstairs facing the river is simply gorgeous. Live music at night and great food and lovely service. The salmon meal was the best I've ever had. The hotel is nicely located close to malls, shops and night life. When I come back to Budapest I'm staying here. No second thoughts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest