A very beautiful hotel in an amazingly perfect location!
The rooms are wonderful...great beds and decor. The shower-heads have great pressure and housekeeping is really on top of things.
The hotel is in the heart of everything, right on the Danube...just a two minute walk from the Chain Bridge. Anything and everything you could want is within walking distance.
The staff are friendly and willing to help...anything I want, I get. The only problem I had was poor attitudes from the staff in the on-site salon downstairs.
One thing that is a bit outrageous is the charge of $25USD per day for the internet and it is NOT wireless. Thankfully, my company covers that cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest