Stayed in the Mercure for four nights lately. The location is excellent. It is in the shopping district and yet within walking distance of the Danube and all types of transportation. The buffet breakfast is very good with many choices. The room we had was small but well maintained. Wifi is excellent and the staff were very helpful. Book this hotel and you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Budapest City Center hotel is located in an exclusive area, in the historical, shopping and business center, in Váci street. It is the only 4* hotel in Budapest which is surrounded by a pedestrian precinct. The main sightseeing attractions of the capital are within walking distance or can be easily reached by underground or other public transport. Discover Budapest - the city of senses - and enjoy every minutes of a special and unforgettable stay in our hotel. Business guests will appreciate the use of free WiFi Internet access and the indoor parking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Budapest City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest City Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest City Center