The location of this hotel is great but it's really shabby and in need of renovation. The bed was comfy though,really small rooms. If you are on a budget then maybe it won't bother you. The staff are nice. The breakfast was ok,they did have a nice coffee machine for expresso etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the taste of the city from your room. Feel the touch of Downtown Budapest in one of our freshly designed rooms. Be inspired by the local architectural treasures and unique historical facades. Let us open a door to Budapest. You will enjoy being in the heart of the historical and business center of Budapest at Mercure Budapest City Center Hotel in Váci Street. The River Danube, ruin pubs, stylish restaurants, shopping center and famous baths are within an easy reach. The main metro station are also at your feet. It is a straight road from the airport to the hotel and limited onsite parking is possible. You can choose from Privilege or Suites next to the standard rooms to ensure your full comfort with Privilege Lounge access to relax after a busy day. Benefit from the hotel central location and let us provide passionate services you might need during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Budapest City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest City Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest City Center