Ibis Budapest City
US$161
US$140
US$119
  • Pool
La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
US$116
US$104
US$89
US$85
Travelocity
1,050 results
All reviewsmetro stationburger king next doorgreat locationpublic transportnew york cafenice hotelcomfortable bedrecommend this hotelhop on hoptwin roomstayed for nightscentral locationbars and restaurantswithin walking distanceminute walkjewish quartercity
Reviewed 14 July 2014

It is a good hotel for a budget traveler. Reasonable price, good location as easy access to trains and trams, helpful and polite staff, no problem with free wi-fi, some cafes, fast food restaurants and pubs near the hotel. Wish there is a fridge in the room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 5 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed here with friends in June, service is good.Tamas the management trainee at the reception is very helpful. The bed is very comfortable to sleep with.Nice pillows as well. Toilets and shower room was clean and spotless.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ecohotelier
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a modern, renovated ibis so it was better than the usual ibis standard. Rooms are very spacious. Location is good- close to main attractions & 1 stop away from keleti train station. Staff were helpful. Drinks at the bar very reasonably priced. Cafes nearby so didn't take hotel's breakfast.

Only complaint is the slow check-out. We were charged for breakfast on certain days which we never had. So we had to sign a declaration that we didn't have breakfast. It took a long time to settle our bill & we nearly missed our train. Apart from that, I would still recommend this hotel, but just remember to check out early.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed at IBIS Budapest CITY hotel during my beautiful trip to the Hungarian capital from 28th till 31st of May, 2014.
While choosing the hotel I aimed at a comfortable and affordable 3* hotel as closer to the city centre as possible. I was suggested 3 hotels 2 of which were IBIS ( City and Centrum, I suppose ). I preferred IBIS City because it seemed cosier and it of more taste.
I liked the hotel very much. First of all, it's the team that the image of the hotel is created by. The receptionists and all the staff were friendly, amiable, nice and real professionals.The people who love their job and do it successfully.
The hotel was neat and the room had been cleaned every day. I enjoyed the variety at the breakfast. Ti cut a long story short, when I come to Budapest one more time, I'll stay at IBIS City again!!

Room Tip: If you have a sole trip, make sure You'll have a one huge bed. I was missing it a bit... I moved the two nice beds together and it looked and felt better. As it is very close to one of the main streets, it was noisy for me..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo