“2 months in Hotel Flandria”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Flandria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hotel Flandria
Ranked #241 of 342 Hotels in Budapest
Bursa, Bolu, Turkey
“2 months in Hotel Flandria”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

First of all , I want to tell you that the prices are very low , like I paid 100 Euros for a month.So if the price is low , the expectation should be the same.I shared my room with my friend , each room has a refrigerator , 4 beds , 4 chairs , a table , 4 wardrobes and sink ( if you choose to have a bathroom you will pay 50 Euros more ).You can stay with 4 people if you want , but we were 2 and prefered to be so.if you want to stay alone in a room you have to pay 50 Euros MORE... there is a WC and the bathroom which you have to share with 80 people.but never got problems with this because it is daily cleaned.I just had to wait sometimes for the bath because somebody was in before me.I think the conditions werent so bad because I have seen worse.there is also a kitchen next to the bath.you can cook your own meal there , that was practical , I often used it because the restaurant was expensive which was next to the reception.yeah if you dont want to spend much where you stay and want to spend on tours and travelling you should do as I did.By the way I've forgotten to tell you that if you stay at the second floor there are students which have brains like 5 year old children , they run and shout at nights , did I tell you that they are around 18 -20 years old ?
whatever...if you have dirty clothes you can use the laundry room which is allowed for 2 hours per person 200 forints = approximately 1 Euro...the rooms are cleaned every week however I couldnt figure out how I could change my bed sheets nobody told me , there was some kind of system but I couldnt figure it out.I have so much to tell but I think that was enough for you to choose Flandria , hope you enjoy it.if you should have more questions about it dont hesitate to contact me I'll reply you...

kaansali91@hotmail.com

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Wroclaw, Poland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2010

I' m not advise this hotel. I've been there at the begining of May 2009. I left my mobil phone in charger in hotel room and left room to visit the city. When I've back my mobile with charger diappered. Hotel service just said "I'm sorry" and nothing else. For them everything was ok. They didn't feel responsibility for this situation. So If you want to have nice stay in Budapest avoid this hotel!!!

• Stayed May 2009