Novotel Budapest Centrum
US$212
US$775
US$185
  • Breakfast included
La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
US$134
US$122
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
1,993 results
All reviewsexecutive roommetro stationnice hotelminute walkmain roadreception staffpublic transportexcellent breakfastcity centrebus stopstreet noisenew york caferoom was largegreat citythe riverhop on hopmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Good hotel close to the Jewish quarter and its 'ruinpubs'. We asked for a quiet room, and got one, which we really appreciated. The downside was that unfortunately the room was a bit dark. It didn't really matter, though, because it was large, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
QUALITYCOORDINATOR, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Budapest Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Marie-Claude G,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback regarding your stay at the Novotel Budapest Centrum. Happy to read that you could easily reach the main sights of Budapest. Hopefully you had a memorable holiday in Hungary. It is a pleasure to hear that the room met with your expectations.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to seeing you in Novotel Budapest Centrum in the near future again!

Kind regards,
Team of the Hotel

Reviewed 14 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 9 November 2013

was there for couple of days, I used to stay in the novotel danube but this time I had to go there because of conference in the hotel.
I would say the hotel is nice but you can fell it starts to be old.
the room was big but not cozy, I was on the 4th floor.
the bathroom is average
I had a nespresso machine in my room so it made a little bite of difference but.
one detail but for example next to my bed I didnt have any plug so I had to plug my phone far from the bed.
the location is great but it"s too noisy even with the double windows.
breakfast was nice, the room of eating is very beautiful with high celling.

price range is good

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
QUALITYCOORDINATOR, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Budapest Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Greg L,

We do appreciate the time and care you took to evaluate Novotel Budapest Centrum. Happy to read that you were satisfied in general with the services we provided.
Thank you very much for highlighting the great location of ours, we would be happy to know that you could easily reach everything in the city you wanted to see.
Please allow me to express our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences that you had to experience in your room because of the noise. Next time please do not hesitate to let us know you preferences and we will be happy to assign a room in the inner-courtyard for you upon availability.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not so distant future.

Yours Sincerely,

The team of the hotel

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The reception staff were excellent and spoke English well. The beds in the rooms were very comfortable and the rooms were spacious. There was plenty of hot water in the shower (not always a given in the former Soviet bloc) and the rooms were very clean. Room service was very good and the breakfast was excellent (superb variety in a beautiful setting). Though the hotel is not in the very heart of Budapest, a 10 Euro taxi ride will get you there quickly. The hotel is also quite close to a metro station, so public transportation is also very convenient.

The only downside of my stay was that the air conditioning had been turned off as October is usually quite cold in Budapest. However, the week we were there saw unseasonably warm temperatures, so I was forced to keep my windows open all night. My room faced the main thoroughfare and so the sound of sirens, traffic, and drunk voices was extremely loud all night long. With the windows closed, the sounds were not obvious at all. Thankfully, I always travel with earplugs, which did the trick in this case.

I'd definitely stay here and again and give it a strong recommendation. The hotel is advertised as a 4-star and I agree with that assessment.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the side away from the main street.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
QUALITYCOORDINATOR, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Budapest Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Musician47,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and it is a pleasure to read your very kind comments regarding you stay at the Novotel Budapest Centrum. Thank you very much for emphasizing the location of our hotel; it is our hope that you could reach many sights of the city.
Your compliments have been forwarded to the staff; it is always a great reward for us when a guest leaves the hotel satisfied.
It is our pleasure to hear that you would recommend us to the traveller community.
Next time please let us know your preferences ; We will be happy to assign an inner-courtyard room for you upon availability.
Thank you for your positive review once more and we would be glad to welcome you in Novotel Budapest Centrum again!

Sincerely yours,
The Team of Novotel Budapest Centrum

Reviewed 29 October 2013

sometimes i don't get some of these reviews. when people write negative comments about the stuff, i wonder what were they expectation! Service was excellent. we asked for more towels, got them in 5 min. Needed a room service menu in english, 5 min. we need to be fair with hotels that have low cost yet try to give good service. i told them in the registration while booking the room that this is an anniversary celebration. two min after check in and they came with a nice bottle of champagne (complimentary, thank you Dora for everything) . Breakfast was above my expectation. Location is good and in 10-15 min walk, you are in the center of everything. Metro line (we didn't use it) is just around the corner, button line. well done Novotel Centrum

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank meiru1
QUALITYCOORDINATOR, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Budapest Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear meiru1,

Thank you very much for your kind comments! We are glad that you were satisfied with Novotel Budapest Centrum and it is our hope that you will choose us for your next stay in Budapest as well.
Your kind and detailed comments have already been shared with the staff and we are all happy that you were satisfied with our services.
Thank you very much for mentioning the good location of the hotel and hopefully will have the pleasure of welcoming you in the hotel again.

Best wishes,