Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest
US$135
US$120
  • Breakfast included
1,362 results
All reviewsswimming pooltrain stationlobby barcentral locationhotel staffbuffet breakfastopera housedanube riverpublic transportchain bridgecityoctagonhungarysightssaunataxiseurope
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Quiet and comfortable room. Quality beds and bedding. Room included a kettle, and iron and ironing board. The hotel looked slightly dated, but was kept in very good condition throughout. The staff I interacted with were all very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
PeaceBudapest, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad to see that you have been satisfied with the Radisson Blu Béke Hotel. Thank you for recommending our property for the traveller community and I hope we will meet you again in the future.

Kind Regards,
Rita Toth

Reviewed 15 November 2013

this is my second time at this hotel for meetings. It's very average in terms of amenities - the room is just a room, the bathroom is small with a deep bath which can be a pain to climb out of when wet and a shower curtain which tends to cling to you. The rooms are adequate but not particularly well cleaned - mine had a dirt stain on the wall where the cleaner had wiped the bed head but never the wall, the wallpaper was starting to peel, there was dust on the bedlamps and a piece of paper I dropped on the first day was still there on the fifth. The fridge did not work, so the milk I put in there went off, and despite leaving it out today along with a dirty coffee cup, both were still there when I got in tonight.
It's a place that bus tours go. And i suspect are put onto the 7th floor - at least that's where there were two very loud parties during my stay. Breakfast was ok, but again,nothing to write home about.

Wouldn't stay here again by choice.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all let me thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest. It is always a pleasure to host a returning meeting and business group.

I am sorry to read that you were not really satisfied with our services and I will forward your feedback to the relevant managers. I am completely sure that they will pay more attention to the mentioned issues.

I hope that despite your mixed feelings we have the opportunity to show you our welcoming attitude in the future.

Kind Regards,
Rita Toth

Reviewed 11 November 2013

The hotel is a little bit outdated. But the staff is incredible friendly. Everybody speaks English even the bell boys.

Honestly I do not have words to describe the people of Hungry, how friendly and always offering the best of them.

Good destination vacations are a must here.

Carlos

Room Tip: The hotel is an old historic building, full of nice details. It is a little out of the main touristic area but in good area, ten minutes walking from the big hotels, It is value for money no doubt about it. I filt Budapest is a safe place and walking even a night is OK at least this is my feeling.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
PeaceBudapest, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for having chosen our hotel and for taking the time to leave a positive comment on TripAdvisor.

I am really happy to read that you had overall a pleasant stay with us in Budapest. I also would like to thank you for your compliments regarding our staff.

Once again thank you for your review. I hope to have the opportunity to hosting you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed here for a couple of nights for a city trip.

The location of the hotel is great, we didn't need to take a taxi for anything.
Everything is within walkin distance.

Luckily we were upgraded to a nice suite on a high floor, because the street is quite noisy.
The room is in need for some refurbishment and a bigger bathroom.

The breakfast was good with freshly made omelets etc.

One big downside was the concierge, everything was too much if he had to do something.
Luckily the front desk staff helped me out.

The waiters of the bar were just great!

When I visit Budapest again, I will consider staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Olivier V

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind comment left on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us.

I am especially pleased to see that we could provide you with a quiet room. Your valuable feedback regarding our location and our breakfast service is also highly appreciated. Of course your comments on our services will be forwarded to the relevant management for their attention.

Thank you for having chosen our hotel and I hope to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Perfect location. Near metro station and Adrassy avenue. Dont miss breakfast. Excellent! Very close to train station, you can go to Vienna for one day trip, and very close to West end, one of the biggest mall in Europe.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your positive review on TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to read that our hotel could live up your expectations in every aspect and you had a great citybreak in Budapest.

Let me thank you again for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.