“You should visit Radisson Blu Beke”

Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest
Ranked #103 of 334 Hotels in Budapest
“You should visit Radisson Blu Beke”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

It is very nice hotel with interesting history. I was impressed by hospitality of staff.
I little bit confused by closed restaurant but cafe Zsolnay is not worse.
Whole hotel is decorated by stained Glass.
The hotel is located near main railway station (very spectacular), embankment ans Vaci str. (main market street).

Room Tip: The price of garage is around $30 You MUST try cakes in Zsolnay cafe
1 Thank MaratAkh
PeaceBudapest, Sales and Marketing Department at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying and sharing your feedback with us.

I am pleased to hear that you were impressed by the interior of our more than 100 years old hotel building. It really has its special charm and history. Your beaming comment on our staff is also highly appreciated. I will definitely forward your kind words to my colleagues at our Zsolnay Café.

I really hope that we may have the pleasure again to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Sales and Marketing Department

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Czech first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights. A good hotel with usual business amenities. A bit of a walk into the main town but that did not bother us. Close to public transport links anyway. Rooms were your typical standard hotel rooms although hours did have one of the biggest bathrooms we have ever had in a standard or deluxe room. Overall we would stay again.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for having chosen Radisson Blu Béke Hotel for your recent stay in Budapest.

I am happy to read that our hotel could live up your expectations. It’s great to hear that you were totally satisfied with the comfort of your room and could discover the city easily thanks to the central location of our hotel.

We highly appreciate your patronage and hope to meet you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with a group of friends for a formula 1 weekend and for that it was brilliant. Staff weren't particularly friendly, rooms weren't particularly special but did have everything you'd need for a weekend in Budapest. Think I'd stay somewhere else if I was visiting with my family but would recommend for a group of friends and was good value.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
PeaceBudapest, Sales and Marketing Department at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First and foremost let me thank you for your kind feedback about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Béke Hotel.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your citybreak and I also would like to thank you for your compliments regarding the cleanliness and the central location of our hotel.

I truly hope that next year we can welcome you back during the Formula 1 weekend and hopefully you will choose our hotel again once you visit Budapest together with your family.

Harlow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This Hotel was ok, not sure would stay here again as it was so far out and if you wanted to go into town at night, it took a while, we walked along the road and found a bar that had drinks half the price the Hotel did

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your comment on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

I do really sorry to read that our hotel did not meet your expectations in certain aspects. I am sorry that you did not find any bars near the hotel, even our hotel is facing the main street and there are some bars in 1-2 minute walk from us. We have always encouraged our guests to take advantage of our highly trained concierge staff and contact them during your stay if you have any questions or looking for some outdoor activities.

On the other hand it’s nice to hear that your general impression about our hotel was good and you had a pleasant stay with us. I really hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

UK
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very conveniently placed between the train station and the Oktagon.
Tram line runs outside the hotel and is a very cheap and easy was of sight-seeing.
Hotel is all you'd expect from Radisson, excellent facilities and service.
Bar staff are VERY generous with their measures !

1 Thank Paul51_and_Marg52
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind comment left on Tripadvisor about your recent stay with us.

I am sincerely happy to read that our hotel could live up to your expectations in every aspect and you could take advantage of the hotel’s central location. I am also very glad that you could experience how our personnel take care about our guests.

It would be our greatest pleasure to welcoming you back in the future, should your future travel plans bring you again to Budapest.

NW Mountains, NC
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were told that the hotel is upgrading, we must have been on a floor that has not yet been done. We walked the hall of the floor below us and it had new carpeting, so that is probably the case. Once updated, it would probably be okay. The towels were thin and raveling; the rooms small, two could not pass at the foot of the bed. People were great and the best perk was that this hotel actually provided a blanket. I cannot sleep with the heavy duet that every hotel in the world has gone to and just a sheet is not enough.

1 Thank scott10jo
PeaceBudapest, Sales and Marketing Department at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after staying with us here at Radisson Blu Béke Hotel.

I am pleased to find out that you were impressed of the professional service of our personnel. On the other hand, I am sad to read that you were not satisfied with your guestroom. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience, but at that time our hotel was fully booked and we could not offer you another room. I would like to assure you that we are planning other soft refurbishments as well to reach 100% guest satisfaction.

I really hope that despite of your mixed experience, we can welcome you again at our hotel and show you how we pamper our guests.

Minneapolis
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed at the Radisson Blu last week. The hotel was good but not really up to the Raddison Blu standard that I am am accustom. The rooms were of adequate size especially for central Europe but the walls were paper thin. Our room was near the elevator. People would often sit in the chairs near the elevator and talk on their cell phones. We could hear them as if they were in our room. Another issue I had was with the concierge. The gentleman I talked to was not very friendly and very short with me. I told him that I run early in the morning and I wondered if it was safe running so early. His answer was a stern, "Everybody jogs" which really didn't answer my question and decided to make a phone call. The breakfast was good. The hotel was clean but like I said it was not what I expected from a Radisson Blu.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators.
1 Thank ultrapar
PeaceBudapest, Sales and Marketing Department at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your comment on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.

I am really sad to read that our hotel did not exceed your expectations in certain aspects. I am sorry to hear that we could not provide you a quiet room. In cases like this, please feel free to contact my colleagues at the Front Office who would be more than happy to help you to make your stay comfortable.

Please accept my sincere apologies for my colleague’s behavior. Please note that we are continuously train our team to provide the best ‘Yes, I can’ service based on Radisson standards. Our aim is to reach 100% guest satisfaction and provide the best service we can to have an enjoyable stay of our guests.

On the other hand, I am truly happy that you were satisfied with the cleanliness and the breakfast choice of our hotel.

I really hope that despite of your mixed experience we will have the pleasure to host you again at Radisson Blu Béke Hotel.