Spent five nights in Mamaison Residence Izaella Budapest. We had a one-bedroom apartment with a fully equipped kitchenette, so one can self-cater if one likes. The apartment was spacious, which was nice after coming back to hotel after a long day in the town. I was traveling with my two children (a 20-year-old and an 11-year old) so never stayed out too late.
Bathroom and amenities were good, plenty of space there, too. The apartments are cleaned once a week, but who cleans more often than that at home? With an extra fee you can have an extra cleaning, too. There is a laundry room downstairs, if one needs to have one's clothes washed.
There is also a gym for hotel guests free of charge, as well as a sauna.
Breakfast was good, but a bit on the expensive side. 12 euros for an adult was more than you had to pay for a proper lunch or dinner in a restaurant.
The hotel staff is excellent! Very helpful and friendly.
The location is perfect, just off the Andrassy boulevard, which is one of the World Heritage Sites of Unicef. Metro line number 1 is just around the corner, too.
If they included the breakfast in their price or reduced the cost of it, I would have given all five stars, definitely. I totally recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The upscale Mamaison Residence Izabella is literally steps away from Andrássy Avenue, a classified UNESCO World Heritage Site. Contemporary and unique, the hotel is both charming and convenient, and the prefect choice for your Budapest hotel reservation. Recently renovated, Mamaison Residence Izabella is in close proximity to the Budapest Business Centre, West End business district and Governmental area, and therefore know as the perfect business hotel in Budapest. At the same time, with a vast range of specialised facilities and services, it offers 38 fully-equipped suites with a welcoming atmosphere and refined design in the heart of Budapest, where also families feel at home, for short and long stays. For concerts, performances and other events in Budapest we recommend our partner GoToHungary. Mamaison Residence Izabella boasts 38 fully equipped suites (45-97sqm), Full-sized kitchens, dining areas and living rooms, Suites with one, two or three bedrooms, Fitness centre with sauna and infrasauna, Complimentary WIFI, business centre and facilities, Charming inside courtyard, Underground garage parking, Children's corner, Convenient proximity to city highlights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Hotel Budapest