“Very nice pension”

Ranked #109 of 333 Hotels in Budapest
Puebla, Mexico
“Very nice pension”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

The Pension was very good, clean and efficient. The personal very kind. It is a very nice place to stay in Budapest with family. The breakfast was normal, it could be better with more assortment. The view was nice and the nights quiet.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2013

beautiful views and staff that could not do enough for you. rooms were clean and distance from Budapest was not a problem as bus stop was close by and buses were frequent - important to me as I was on break with my mother who cannot walk very far.

On our last day , Aggy on the reception suggested taking bus 8 two stops to tram 59 which took you to the cog railway and children's railway. My mother loved this and it was one of the highlights of her trip. Aggy prepared timetables etc. really helpful.

For the price, it is really good value and I would stay there again. we walked to the local resturant nearby but did not like the food. there is a really nice resturant called jardinette ( 2-3 stops on Bus 8)
Will be returning back with my partner and would definitely stay there.
There were couples with kids and it would be good for this as they had toys in garden

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Kirkcaldy
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Very friendly, clean and efficient.
Although well out from the centre excellent frequent bus service a few minutes walk away.. Light sleepers may find dogs in neighbouring houses an occasional nuisance..
Budapest public transport is excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank iangillie
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 9 April 2013

For this price and this friendlyness it's such a super guesthouse. We were hosted really good. The rooms are very clean and the people help out a lot. If you want to have a real nice place to stay for a cheap price with a badroom this is the place. And do not forget this is rather for people by car or people who want to take the bus because it's not in the centre centre but very nearby. Really good!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The staff was mighty friendly and more than helpful. The rooms and environment are perfectly clean, quiet and the view is very nice. I have stayed in many places in Budapest, and though removed from the centre, the bus is so conveniently located that I left my car at the hotel each time I went out. The receptionist even printed out a couple of documents I needed from my email and didn't even charge me a cent. I will definitely go there again the next time I need a home away from home in Budapest.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We had problems with an other hotel in Budapest. So we had to change the hotel.
We were very very happy, that we chose the helios !
Everything was great. Particularly the staff was extraordinarily friendly.
I would choose the helios again!

• Stayed April 2013
Reviewed 6 April 2013

We spent two nights at Budapest. The hotel is situated in a very nice neighborhood, it looks very good, is clean, but the best thing is that the staff is LOVELY !!!
In few words I would say that we got the best treatment ever in any hotel and I wish the best to Helios's staff.
I strongly recomend the hotel !!

• Stayed April 2013
Travellers also viewed these Budapest hotels
Terézváros
Aventura Boutique Hostel
#98 of 333 in Budapest
Hotel Oswaldo
#195 of 333 in Budapest

Been to Hotel Pension Helios? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Pension Helios

Property: Hotel Pension Helios
Address: Liderc utca 5/a, Budapest 1121, Hungary
Region: Hungary > Central Hungary > Budapest
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites
#1 Best Value Hotel in Budapest
#16 Family Hotel in Budapest
#37 Romantic Hotel in Budapest
#52 Business Hotel in Budapest
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Pension Helios 3*
A family-run hotel in Budapest. Located in a green area of the City only 15 min. by local night and day bus from the City center. Helios Hotel Pension offers in Budapest newly furnished room studios and apartment.We offer free Internet access, enclosed parking place and hungarian buffet breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Pension Helios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Helios Hotel Budapest