8,305 results
All reviews executive club beautiful hotel royal spa executive room rickshaw restaurant steam room main restaurant five star hotel spa facilities the river tram stop the air conditioning opera house long weekend jewish quarter city break public transport
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a week to attend a conference. Rooms excellent, service excellent, food excellent. The decor is one of opulence and style and The Spa is a great place to exercise, relax and have treatments / massages. I will be going back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
JeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Mark H,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review following your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest. I am most pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us during your conference. Your comments mentioning the comfort of your room and dining experience are also greatly appreciated and that you and found our Royal Spa to be a relaxing retreat during your visit. We are very enthusiastic to welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We stayed at this hotel at the end of a river cruise down the Danube and we were taken aback at the luxurious and clean entrance and the quality of the room. Although it is not very close to the centre of Budapest it is very close to the hop On Hop Off bus circuit so access is quite easy. We particularly appreciated the extremely high level of service provided by the staff of this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Masterrunner

Dear Masterrunner,

Please let me start by letting you know how truly grateful I am for your thoughtful review of our hotel. I am delighted that you continue to enjoy so many aspects of your experiences with us including our beautifully-appointed rooms and especially the service that you receive for the team. Should you decide to come to Budapest again please do not hesitate to reach out in case there is anything we can be of assistance with - it would be our pleasure!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I stayed for 6 nights to attend a conference. I ate in all of the restaurants, used the concierge floor and meeting services. To relax I splurged with two awesome Thai massages and swam in the Belle Epoque pool. I could have not been happier with the staff and facility.

Date of stay: November 2017
JeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Erich S,

Thank you for spending your time to give us a straight and detailed feedback from your great experiences during your stay at our wonderful hotel. It is lovely to hear that you like the cuisine we offer in our food and beverage outlets at our restaurants as well as our meeting services. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at our Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights and everything went well. I truly enjoyed every bit of it. People are very helpfull and friendly. You just say a word and they bring full treatment from kitchen. So go for it. This is brigitte and her team

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Gezgin20142,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review following your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest. It is nice to read that you remark our hotel and that you noticed our friendly and helpful staff. Certainly we have passed your kind words to our employees especially, Brigitte and her team. I very much hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Stayed four nights at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest recently and I most say it is a very impressive hotel. We had a suite here and the appointments were spot on. It is hard to say how the layout could be improved to be honest. The bathroom was spacious and of a pleasant layout with a lot of marble going on. There was a fine commodious dressing room, an elegant bedroom and a pleasant sitting room. All was perfect for us and the complimentary sweets and Prosecco hit the spot and were a nice touch.
We found all the staff to be pleasant and attentive.
The hotel is located in a great place with trams directly outside the door and the Metro and buses nearby opening up the entire city to you with minimum fuss.
The foyer is lavishly appointed with a bright marble and gilt finish. The executive club is located on the mezzanine between the ground and first floors and is a quiet place to have breakfast or a coffee during the day.
Really I can't say enough about this fantastic hotel. If I did have a minor (and it is minor!) quibble it is with the spa which we found to be a little disappointing, being as it is slightly dated, cramped and oversubscribed. There was never a seat available on either of our two visits and the jacuzzis were packed also. The spa is nice but not quite to the same level of comfort as the rest of the hotel.
Lastly I must say that I feel we got a very fair deal at the Corinthia Hotel. For the standard and degree of comfort I think it is good value for money and I would certainly return there if the opportunity presents itself.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear PatMurff,

Thank you very much indeed for your terrific feedback following your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest. Your superb review highlights all that is best about your time with us. I have shared your comments with the relevant departments and my entire team was so happy to read your kind words. It is lovely to hear that you like the cuisine we offer in our food and beverage outlets at Executive Lounge and that you were satisfied with our elegant and comfortable suite. I appreciate you mentioning our convenient location as well, which very close to the most important tourist attractions. On behalf of everyone at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.