US$231
Hilton
US$325
US$282
  • Restaurant
La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
US$252
US$208
US$186
US$155
US$476
US$419
InterContinental
7,910 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelexecutive clubroyal spaexecutive roomrickshaw restaurantsteam roommain restaurantfive star hotelspa facilitiesthe riverjewish quartertram stopthe air conditioningopera houselong weekendcity breakpublic transport
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We have just returned from our second visit to Budapest in 4 months, staying at the truly Fabulous Corinthia Hotel on both occasions.
This Hotel is simply stunning and with staff that are the most attentive and polite I have ever experienced.
The décor is stylish and there is a remarkable timeless elegance everywhere. We visited the Rickshaw restaurant and had a beautiful meal, again with great staff and service.
Also, on this visit, I used the Spa, again, Fabulous !!!
I have been lucky , in my life to have travelled the world quite extensively and I have to say that this is the best Hotel that I have stayed in.

I can only say, finally, to anyone travelling to beautiful Budapest, this is THE place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tonyandjune18069
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear tonyandjune18069,

What a brilliant review! Thank you so much for sharing your positive thoughts with us, it made me incredibly happy to know you had a great time staying at Corinthia Hotel Budapest.
First of all, it is very rewarding to hear that you deemed our hotel simply stunning and our staff the most attentive and polite you have every experienced. Your recognition is very motivating for us to keep up our good work and improve further. Further on, it is a true pleasure to read that our decor has left such a great impression in you and you could enjoy the fabulous spa area. What’s more, the fact that you found our hotel the best hotel you have stayed in makes me really proud.
It would be nice to be at your service again once your travel plans bring you back to Budapest area.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Definitely recommend staying at this high-end, classic Hotel in the center of town. Great pool and spa. Book with Access to Executive Club (free food and lounge). Very comfortable bed. Nice shower. Good Concierge and doorman.

Room Tip: Book with Access to Executive Club.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Oliver H
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Oliver H,

Thank you very much indeed for your terrific feedback following your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest.
First of all, it is a true pleasure to read that you would definitely recommend our lovely hotel to others. Also, it felt particularly nice that you highlighted our great spa area as well as the Executive club. What’s more, I am glad that you loved your very comfortable bed and the shower was to your liking too. Finally, it is amazing that you mentioned our good concierge and doorman, they really deserve the recognition.
I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I spent 2 nights in this hotel recently and it was absolutely amazing experience. The experience of staying in a luxury hotel is an important part of my holiday and this did not disappoint. I was immediately impressed by the hotel's grandeur. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We had an executive package and had access to the Executive Lounge where we could have drinks and snacks all day up to 22:00, this was fantastic. I just wish that this wasn't our first trip to Budapest as I would've been happy making use of all the hotel's facilities. Our room was lovely and the variety of food at breakfast was fabulous, there was everything that you could wish for. I look forward to returning and would not stay anywhere else in Budapest.

Room Tip: Just ask, the staff are fantastic.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We spent 4 nights in this beautiful hotel.
Room was excellent. Huge super king size bed, couch, bath & shower.
Breakfasts were good. Lots of breads, cheeses, meats, fish, hot buffet and egg station . Lots of choices of teas , coffees, juices & sparkling wine.

Staff were excellent. Always saying hello and we're really helpful in booking restaurant, taxis and giving advice on best tram/ underground route.

We had access to the executive lounge, which is recommended. Great place to people watch with a glass of wine & snacks after ' a hard day'

True 5 star hotel highly recommended

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear NijelS,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Corinthia Hotel Budapest for your stay.

To begin with, I am extremely happy, that you were fascinated by your excellent room and the breakfast was to your liking too. In addition, it makes me really proud that you found our staff excellent and really helpful. Moreover, I am glad that you highly appreciated the access to the Executive lounge and you would recommend it to the others as well as our amazing hotel.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just spent a week at the splendid Corinthia Hotel Budapest. When you walk into this hotel you see the grandeur of a bygone era beautifully and lovingly restored. We stayed on the Executive Floor which had a lounge open all day with all kinds of food and drinks available. Our room was huge and nicely furnished. Loved the Nespresso machine in our room! The breakfast buffet was absolutely amazing with artisan breads, gorgeous pastries and a fantastic selection of entrees. Be sure to try the Eggs Benedict. There are a variety of restaurant choice in the hotel. Rickshaw was an Asian fusion restaurant and Caviar and Bull is one of the top restaurants in Budapest. I used the spa and the lavish pool which dates back to the turn of the century. Not only were the facilities topnotch, the staff was very helpful and attentive. Even the doorman knew our name! Given the ambience and wonderful service, the Corinthia was well worth the price. Wholeheartedly recommend!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Carol D,

Thank you for spending your time to give us a straight and detailed feedback from your great experiences during your stay at our wonderful hotel.
First and foremost, it makes me immensely happy that you and your dear husband had a splendid week at our lovely hotel and you were impressed by our beautiful building. Also, it brings me such a great pleasure to read that you appreciated the Executive lounge and you loved your huge, nicely furnished and well-equipped room. Moreover, I am thrilled that you found the breakfast absolutely amazing and I am delighted that you could easily find restaurants in our neighborhood. What's more, your kind comment about our very helpful and attentive staff is highly appreciated. Last, but not least, I highly appreciate your recommendation too.