“5 star luxury and first class service”

Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest
Ranked #15 of 334 Hotels in Budapest
Brighton, United Kingdom
“5 star luxury and first class service”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

My wife and I went to Adina Holiday Apartments for a week over Easter 2012. I must say that I was blown away by the professionalism, courtesy and enthusiasm to assist of the hotel staff during my stay.

Upon arrival we were immediately upgraded to a spacious apartment equipped with a balcony, dishwasher, 2 tv's, a CD Player and a full kitchonette. When I say spacious I do mean HUGE and bigger, in fact, than my flat back home. This remark that was again emphasised in my travel guide that listed this as one of the best hotels in Budapest and certainly the one with the biggest rooms.

We proceeded over the next 7 days of our stay to make a nuisance of ourselves asking for reception to order us a take away, make more or less constant restaurant revervations for us, provide us with bath robes, fix the safe that turned out not to be broken and even assist us in retrieving my swimming trunks that, at one point, saw fit to precipitate themselves upon the tree immediately outside our balcony. No matter how outlandish our requests we found that each were dealt with both deftly and promptly by the smiling concierge staff.

The bar staff were also extremely helpful and charming and the barmaid kindly carried my drinks up to my room after I ordered them at the bar. Even the maids went the extra mile and did our washing up for us and replaced our dressing gowns half way through our stay!

It was also wonderful to have access to the steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pool in the hotel to enable us to wind down each day. The kitchonette was also extremely useful and allows adventurous foodie to take full advantage of the interesting array of hungarian food products on sale at the market. I particularly recommend the Hungarian Sausages!

I would definitely come back to this hotel if I were to stay in Budapest again and can not recommend it enough.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
The whole team at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest is extremely delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback.
It was our pleasure to assist you in all issues and make your stay memorable.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest in the near future.
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We've just returned from a week in Budapest, 3rd to 10th April 2012. We stayed at the Adina hotel and found it to be perfect. We were a family of 5, my husband and myself, our two kids (8 and 5) and my mum. We were given a 2 bed apartment which had an extra bed in the living room, two bathrooms and a separate toilet. It was a very clean, quite modern hotel. The apartment was very comfortable and had everything we needed and more - I found a washing machine in one bathroom which was a handy addition. The kitchen was well kitted out with crockery, kettle, toaster etc. We had some breakfasts in the flat and some in the hotel restaurant. The buffet was more than adequate with a selection of fruit, cereals, meats and cheese and pastries and delcious jams.
My husband made good use of the gym and sauna/steam room and my kids loved the good-sized pool and jacuzzi which proved to be a good way to relax after a day of sightseeing.
What we all found wonderful was the friendly, helpful attitude of the staff on reception. They were able to answer all our questions, booked a boat trip for us, organized car hire and made a couple of calls on our behalf due to our non-existent Hungarian. This all made our holiday much easier and more relaxed.
They collected us from the airport and there was plenty of space in the car park when we decided to rent a car half way through the holiday.
We would all recommend this hotel 100%. It provides an excellent service in all aspects and was defnitely good value for money. Thank you Adina.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank lockettorres
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
The team at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest is delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.
Special thanks for your praise of the reception team. It was our pleasure to help you to make your holiday memorable.
We look forward to welcoming you back to one of our Adina Apartment Hotels in the near future.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I spent 12 days at the hotel. Upon arrival, to my delight, I was upgraded to a handicapped suite thoughtfully designed to accommodate my needs – elevated toilet, specially designed bathroom and plenty of room to navigate a wheelchair. The room was immaculate, tastefully designed, quiet and comfortable. The utensils, appliances  and furnishings seemed new and spotless. I especially enjoyed the beautiful swimming pool which also accommodated the needs of a handicapped guest. The front desk and staff were very helpful and kind in making me feel welcome and comfortable. They went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable, safe and memorable. I have stayed in many hotels around the world over the years, but I can say from experience that I have never found a hotel to better accommodate the needs of a handicapped person than the Adina. This is a world class facility with a staff that went out of their way to make a  person with special needs feel special. For that, I am so grateful and can only offer superlatives to describe my experience at this remarkable guest house.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Semjen
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
The team at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest is delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.
It was our pleasure to help you to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Was here for one week for a conference and very impressed-- HUGE set of rooms, everything new, clean, stylish, quiet. Friendly and helpful staff. Out a bit from the very center but still easily accessible.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this review, 29 March 2012

Angela Gergye
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We wanted to stay somewhere that was of great value but not in the tourist saturated areas and Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest was perfect. The location is quiet but within walking distance of public transport. The service is very friendly and helpful. There is an Aldi supermarket around the corner. We stayed in a two room apartment and enjoyed our kitchenette and living room. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Marica P
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this review, 22 March 2012

Angela Gergye
Oradea, Romania
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I was there in an apartment type at the beginning of 2011 and I was very pleased. The service, the rooms, and the utilities are great. Do not hesitate to book there.
It has just a disadvantage. The parking lot is in the underground and if you have a low car body you risk to grind it. The backfall is very sharp.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank S_Cris
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this review, 16 March 2012

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I stay 12 days in this fantastic apartment with my family , daily cleaning , Excellence services from reception , I recommend for family stay. All services are nearby, West end city centre and many Supermarkets by walking.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
ABUD, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
We look forward to welcoming you back to on of our Adina Apartment Hotels in the near future.