After having stayed at Adina in Copenhagen previously we decided to spend four nights at Adina Budapest in August. This proved to be an excellent decision from all points of view:
1) Room - we were upgraded and the suite was just perfect - size, layout, furnishings, small balcony etc
2) Common areas and garden - very comfortable and spacious lobby with free coffee, tea and water all day. Garden area was super with comfortable seating and plenty of trees etc
3) Swimming pool and jacuzzi - very good with a very pleasant and efficient young man running it
4) Location -pleasant area with plenty of restaurants etc if you explore a bit. Restaurant recommend by reception (they provide the room service for the hotel) was a good start and only a few blocks away.
5) Reception - very helpful and courteous at all times
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budapest Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Apartment Budapest