“Fantastic price, romantic hotel”

Gold Hotel Wine & Dine
Ranked #117 of 333 Hotels in Budapest
Paris, France
“Fantastic price, romantic hotel”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We booked this hotel for 3 nights and we received 20% off. Budapest and also Gold Hotel are beautiful and romantic. All important things are fine in this hotel: the bed, the bathroom, the quality. It was comfortable and reasonable. Location is also fine , in the very center. Book on the official site to get free breakfast.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We were in Budapest for a couple days. About the hotel, great location, new, clean, elegant, The bed was the best best bed I have ever slept in. The staff were helpful, friendly, and extremely efficient. All in all, I can not recommend this hotel highly enough. Budapest is a lovely city and this great hotel to use a base.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Svensson V
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We came to the wrestler World Cup and we really-really enjoyed our stay. The sport event could be easily reached from our hotel. The room was completely new and clean. We had more sport channels in the TV. We could choose to run on the steep, but green Gellert hill or on a professional and free runway nearby. We also received a free entrance ticket in a fitness club. I really recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Heinrich B
København
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I had everything, what is important for me during my stay. Parking lot is behind the hotel, easy access to the hotel room. It is rare in Budapest, that the Wifi works properly in the hotel room, but here the WiFi is quick, no interruption, no complaint at all. I liked the quite room and the rich breakfast. Check in is also quick and I found many news channels in TV. I will return.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Grethegrene
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We booked this hotel directly some days before the trip. The staff was very helpful, they also booked our transfer and program tickets before we arrived. The hotel is cosy and comfortable with wonderful breakfast. Our beautiful room was big enough, decorated with nice materials. The quality bathroom is very clean. It’s a good choice to test the local restaurant with wine tasting, they also sell tasty Hungarian wines.Budapest is a pearl, do not miss to visit the folklore program and the Danube boat trip!

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Jaakkester
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I could book this hotel quickly and easily on a bargain price. It’s a nice hotel in the city centre close to more business areas.
I had a pleasant breakfast in a tasteful restaurant. The WiFi is quick and I had also a desk to work with plug in and converter.
Room & bathroom are all perfect. Thank You!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Thomsonbrian
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This is a great place to stay that is very reasonable. My wife and I have stayed here several times. It is up on the hill away from the central tourist zone, but is very easy to get downtown via bus. They have recently remodeled much of the hotel and it shows - the rooms and baths are all clean and well kept. The staff are *fantastic* in making sure you are happy with everything. The breakfast buffet is great. And all for a very reasonable rate. We recommend it!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple