“Good price and decent food”
Review of Lokal

Lokal
Ranked #77 of 216 Nightlife in Budapest
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Haven't experienced the bar, but the restaurant. The food was fairly good and the price was great. Do experience some of the dumplings (potato and flour) and soup was great as well as other dishes. Worth ordering few dishes to sample. I wouldn't bother with dessert.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

the bar itself would be not that bad. well there are way nicer once in budapest, but it's a nice bar.
BUT take care... there can be barkeepers which are really rude and try to scam you. Why were there on a pub crawl and got coupons for gin tonic and shots.
well there was a huge amount of people and they were first daaaaamn slow. so I guess they don't like pub crawls... well why do you participate then to the coupon program? anyway.
finally I could order and I ordered 3 shots and 2 gin tonic... after 5 minutes he comes back with 3 shots and 3 gin tonic... Well anyway we'll drink one more... but then he said 5'100.- okay. Here I have coupons for 2 and 2. so I only pay 1 and 1... his only answer was. "do you speak english?" "yes, I do." "5'100.-"...

He didn't wanna take our coupons at all...even when there were already other 30 people paying with them... well afterwards we realized most of them tried it like us... and finally ended up with paying...

so, no service and scam

don't go there are nicer once in the distric 7

2  Thank sdfsgfsgfwda
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We have been to Budapest this weekend and spent there at least 2- 3 hours every night! Great electro swing music and parties, amazing staff and really nice decor. Prices are ok! We had a special offer for absinth one night and since then it was a great flow! :)

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Really good ruin bar. We went 3 times and were not disappointed. First night we had a jazz singer as entertainment. She was wonderful. Music not too loud and prices ok.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Good vibe and nice staff, they mostly play this cool funky electric swing in the night. It is in the area close to the ruin bars.