Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace
US$160
US$139
US$120
  • Pool
La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
US$119
US$104
US$180
US$160
Priceline
1,373 results
All reviewsthe riverdivin porcellogreat locationeggs cooked to ordervorosmarty squarepillow menuchain bridgefamily roomthin wallschristmas marketwalking distancenice hotelcentral locationshopping streetrooms were very cleanrestaurants and shopsmain sights
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Excellent location, walking distance to everywhere. Very friendly service, very nice breakfast. I chose this hotel because of the location and also because I usually like to stay in smaller, boutique type hotels which have an interesting interior design.

I would recommend this to younger couples, who don't mind if the room is smaller or if the aircon isn't on all the time. (It did work very well when you wanted to use it, but while we weren't there, it was off. So the room was usually quite warm when we came back).

Otherwise a really nice hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
PETER S, Manager at Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear guest:

I am realy happy for your possitive comment, thank you very much for your kind words and for recommending us.

If you come back to Budapest, it will be a pleasure to welcome you again.

For your next stay I would like to bear in mind that in our hotel when you leave the room, taking out your keycard, the electronic points remain disconected; among them the airconditioning system. Please leave your card in the box, with the air conditioning screen configurated for the desired temperature, and when you come back from the city you will find your room cooled down. I would like to ask for your kind help turning down the lights, because we are doing a great effort to contribute to reduce our energy consumes within a campaign to protect the environment.

Yours faithfully.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

we spent 2 nights at Zenit Budapest Palace, with nice room and free wifi till 12 pm midnite....and great location, close to the Danube River and platz, the staff were friendly and very helpful with anykind of answer n tour buklets, we also enjoyed the breakfast. We enjoy our stayed

Room Tip: avoid street side
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
PETER S, Manager at Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for your commet.

It is very good to know that you were enjoyed your stay.

I am curious with something, you mention that the Wifi connection was working propertly. But only until midnight?? It should be working continiously 24 h. If it is the case, I would like to have the chance to check what was happening.

I do not want to disturb you, if you have the time please feel free to write me back with your full name and room number, this is the only way to be able to check it.

managerbudapest@zenithotels.com

Yours faithfully.

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Zenit, the location was great, close to the river and pedestrian areas filled with restaurants. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast staff always made sure they soda goodbye and have a nice day, and the reception staff answered any questions we had and gave us an envelope full of tour brochures when we arrived. The wifi was free and had a great signal.
Breakfast was one of the best spreads we have seen-eggs cooked to order, along with bacon, sausages etc, then a whole variety of cold meats and cheeses, croissants filled with tomato and lettuce and egg, yoghurts, cereals etc.
The hotel is within easy walking distance of the blue and yellow metro lineswould definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear guest,

I am realy grateful for your kind words, I will grate all reception and restaurant staff in your name. They are going to be very happy knowing about the good job done, I am proud that we can offer the good sevice for you, this is a very important goal for us to reach.

Best wishes.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Had a last minute change in plans where I had to stay in Budapest for 6 additional days. I did not want to stay that long in the hotel I was in so went to Expedia and noticed decent hotel in a great location for less than $ 90 USD/night (no breakfast). Just for curiosity I looked at their website (Zenit is a chain of hotels, most which are located in Spain) and price was 2-1/2 times the Expedia rate. So I gave it a shot and was pleased. Reception was quite helpful to me when I asked about best bath houses and other attractions as they do not have a concierge.

The rooms were a little sparse...would have been nice if they had an extra chair in the room because if you or your partner are working at the desk the only other place to sit is on the bed.

All in all I was pleased.

Room Tip: Get a room off of the main street.

Dear guest:

Your feedback is really appreciated. Thank you for your comment and your advices. We consider the option of the 2nd chair as a good possibility for the future, I am just afraid that it can reduce the space in the room.

If sometime you come back to Budapest, It will be a pleasure to welcome you again.

My best wishes.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

This hotel is one of the best we have stayed in! Staff is very friendly and no question is too much. Breakfast is superb: a lot of choice and your eggs are freshly prepared just the way you like it. The hotel is very clean and the design is so zen and very creative. We stayed there for 5 nights and we always discovered new things about it.
It doesn't overlook the Danube, but who cares when stunning views on the river are only about 2 minutes walk!
I would go back to this hotel in an instant. I recommend it to everybody.

Room Tip: We had a room on the top floor (4th) not on the street side. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
PETER S, Manager at Hotel Zenit Budapest Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for recommend us!

It is a pleasure to know that we were fullfiling your expectations. If you come back, we will give our best to defie them.

Best regards,