Park Inn By Radisson Budapest
US$139
US$198
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewslarge tescotesco supermarketmetro stationcity centrebusiness hotelnice hotelclean and comfortable roomsunderground garagehotel is locatedbusiness tripchoose this hotelrooms are bigreception staffcoffee machineexcellent breakfastpublic transportationproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I enjoyed a comfortable stay at Park Inn. My stay in Budapest was unexpectedly extended and I was not able to reserve additional nights at the hotel I was staying at downtown in the tourist district. I was able to get reservations at Park Inn, probably because it is well outside of the City, and not terribly close to the Metro stop. Nevertheless, it was substantially cheaper, and the room was much larger, and actually the included breakfast was even better. It was also about the same walk to the nearest Metro stop as the hotel in the City. Once you are on the Metro, the difference in time to get somewhere is inconsequential. This hotel is clearly a "businessperson's" hotel because of the location in the industrial area, the large size of the room with a nice desk, etc. The staff went out of their way to help me with information, and even printed out documents for me as needed. I also really liked the cooler they had in the lobby with salads and wine etc. It was not the best wine I had in Budapest (and Budapest has some great wine), but given that I did not have to walk a mile for a bottle, but was able to get a split in the lobby - a wonderful amenity! I recommend this hotel for visitors who need to economize on their touring, and highly recommend it for business travelers. Good job Radisson!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Lexaqua
Szabolcs S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Traveller,

Your valuable feedback about our hotel is highly appreciated!

I am glad that your unexpected stay turned out to be a pleasant surprise and that you were able to get a good deal at our property. Thank you for noticing the short travel distance to the inner city- it really is just a ten minute metro ride and for that you get reimbursed by a quiet and safe neighbourhood.
We really value your positive comments about our buffet breakfast and I will make sure to forward it to our Food & Beverage staff!
I was also delighted to hear that all of my colleagues succeeded in tailoring your stay to your liking and leaving your with a memorable experience in Budapest.

Should you return to our beautiful city, we would be delighted if you choose Park Inn by Radisson as your Home away from Home once again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The hotel was excellent, the staff very polite, helpful and available. Located just off a main street, our childred could have a good night sleep after the long walks. a 10 minute walk from the metro station with direct links to the city. Rooms clean and spacios, bathroom great. Don't book if you want to have a view. If you have a car, you can park it right in front of the hotel and pay parking at a parking machine (around 5 Euros per day). It is free on weekends and no fees apply. We were there Friday through Sunday and only paid for one hour on Friday night upon arrival. A large mall and a store are located near by, and I would recomend them for eating out instead of the restaurant. We didn't book the breakfast, but had a meal there and were very dissatisfied.

Room Tip: We were travelling with two small children, age 3 and a 6 month old one, and had a double room with an added extra bed and a child's crib. Excellent solution!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BiSMitic

Dear Traveller,

Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson for your trip to Budapest and for leaving this magnificent feedback about our hotel!
My team and I are glad that you found our surroundings to be a nice complement to the busy inner city.
I was sorry to read that you were not fully satisfied with your restaurant experience. Please be assured that since then we have taken the necessary steps to improve our service and would be delighted if you’d choose us again to find out in person!

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Open only 2 years ago (?), this is a clean, no frills business hotel with no views. Tidy, large basic rooms. Food good and friendly staff, who speak reasonable English (no travellers are going to speak Hungarian!). Has a small, well equipped gym. Conference floor facility. Might also suit the budget holiday maker. Staff shortage on the desk might mean delays at check-in and check-out. I have stayed at many hotels like this and this is one of the better ones so do not be put off by 3 stars if this fits your needs

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Szabolcs S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Traveller,

My team and I appreciate your honest feedback about our hotel.
The reason why you felt the property was still brand new is because we just opened in December 2012. Thank you for noticing the friendly attitude of our staff and the high food quality as well as our exceptional value-for-money offers!
I am truly sorry you experienced delays at the front Desk- please be informed that it was only a short transitional period and that we since are operating with a full staff to better anticipate our guests needs.
Should your travels bring you to Budapest we would be glad if you chose Park Inn by Radisson as your ‘home away from Home’ once again!

Kind regards,

Free Wi-Fi and Signal Strengt is Ok But would recommend to upgrade to Hi Speed
Room Spacious With Comfortable bed
Bathroom Up to The Standards
All Staff Are going above and beyond to deliver WOW factor
The only Downgrade Is that Room doesn't have Min bar Nor there is a Tea/Coffee kettle.
Ice machine Located on Each floor But room doesnt Include Ice Bucket

Overall was fine and I would recommend it

Room Tip: Do not Book The Room with the View of the Atrium (Smoking Area as there might be some irresponsible guest Shouting)
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Hotel located at city center limits, with wide lobby and business areas.
Breakfast is OK for business hotel , quite extended, so you have what to choose.

So pity that I experienced again sleeping on something as close to wood made mattress....that's how my back felt after one night....so I definitely go back to my favorite Budapest hotels next time....

I wish that the guy/lady who decided to buy these mattresses will sleep for about a month minimum in the hotel on these beds.....then he will definitely change his purchasing habits...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business