“Quiet”

Ranked #110 of 334 Hotels in Budapest
Kosice, Slovakia
“Quiet”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The hotel is situated in quiet area of Budapest, close to the center. Nice hotel, big rooms, big and comfortable beds. Was satisfied with everything, except the price of the breakfast, which I think its too much, even for Radisson hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Szabolcs S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Budapest, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Vladimir,

Let me express my gratitude for sharing your review about our hotel!
My team and I are glad that you enjoyed your visit and liked the surroundings of the hotel as well as our rooms and amenities.
Should your travels bring you back to Budapest we would be honoured to welcoming you back!

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Czech first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I spent 4 day in this hotel and I was very pleased. It is brand new and clean. It is quiet and very close to the subway station. The stuff is very kind and helpful. It is good for both busyness and leisure.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Szabolcs S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Budapest, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Traveller,

My team and I would like to thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay at our hotel!
We are glad that you enjoyed your visit to Budapest and your praising comments will be forwarded to all team members involved.
Should you return to Budapest in the foreseeable future we would be honoured to welcome you back!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

A very nice hotel with big and fully equipped rooms and bathrooms. Location a bit away from the city but city centre is easily approachable by the tube. Very close to a big mall giving you easy access to food, shopping and entertainment. Also close to the Aqua park if you want to stay at a location that is mid-way to the city and the Aquapark

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Szabolcs S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Budapest, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Traveller,

I would like to express my gratitude for your fantastic review about our hotel.
I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel facilities were to your satisfaction. Thank you in particular for mentioning our good public transport connections as well as the infrastructure around the Hotel.
Should your travels bring you into the area once again, my team and I would be happy to welcome you back.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Only stayed one night. Rooms quite big by European standards, the bed was big and comfortable; only negative for me was that there were zero toiletries provided. Restaurant serves good food, quite big portions so great value for money. What stood out for me for this hotel was the very friendly and efficient staff, from the reception to the wait staff in the restaurant -- warm, friendly, always looking quite cheerful and constantly offering assistance. It was a good stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Szabolcs S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Budapest, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Traveller,

Your review of our hotel is highly appreciated.
I was especially glad to read that the service my colleagues provided was able to exceed your expectations as this is something that we strive for every day. I will also make sure that your prising comments will be forwarded to our restaurant staff as well as our reception team.
We hope that you will return to Budapest in the foreseeable future and that we can be you ‘home away from Home’ once again!

Best regards,

Front Desk Manager
Prague
Reviewed 16 July 2014

As I have stayed only one night due to an early flight from the airport, it was a rather quick break here at the Park Inn Budapest. The concept is very easy, no minibar, clean, no thrills, quick service. The breakfast and room quality was as expected and value for money. The only small mistake was at the check-in, when asked for the garage parking at the front desk, did not open at the gate later on. Saved money to park on the street. First time I was the earliest at the breakfast, just ready on time, no crowd. Cool!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Petr,

My team and I are very grateful that you chose our Hotel for your trip to Budapest.
I read with pleasure that your stay was a pleasant one and that we were able to provide the kind of service you anticipated. I would also like to thank you for noticing our outstanding value to rate ratio.
I apologize for the mistake regarding the garage entry but am glad that it worked out for the best.
Should you ever visit our city again, it would be an honour for us to welcome you back to the Park Inn by Radisson!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The hotel offer very good facilities, rooms are big and very good free WiFi. Breakfast is for 12 eur per person. I liked restaurant and staff. The lady at the reception was very nice and helpful. The only minus point is location, a little bit far the city and metro station. Even in the night you feel a little scary in the street. If you have a car then it is perfect location.

Room Tip: all rooms are good :)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Szabolcs S, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Budapest, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Elimdar,

I would like to begin by thanking you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Budapest.
I was thrilled to hear that both our facilities as our services were able to exceed your expectations!
Please be assured that your praising words will be forwarded to our Food and Drink staff as well as our Reception team.
Our location is indeed outside the main City Centre but it is easily reachable by taxi or public transportation alike. Your concerns regarding the area safety are without grounds- I can assure you that our neighbourhood is just as safe as the inner city- if not safer.
Should you ever return to Budapest my colleagues and I will be more than happy to welcome ou once again!

Bratislava, Slovakia
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Hotel is clean, but quite ugly, it has no atmosphere. Staff is kind, but the check-in and check-out procedure is very slow. Breakfast was very nice, I had no other meal in the hotel, so can not judge. Acceptable for for business trip stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Martina,

Thank you for sharing your experiences at our property!
I was glad to read that our staff and facilities were to your liking. My team and I also appreciate your kind words regarding our Breakfast services. Please be assured that we do all we can to further improve the efficiency of our Check In and Check Out procedures, however there are a few steps like authorizing Credit Cards and noting Company addresses that take a certain amount of time and cannot be left out.
I do hope that your otherwise positive experiences will bring you back to our Hotel once again!

Best regards,