“Great massage”

Spirit Thai Massage
Ranked #12 of 114 Spas & Wellness in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Thai Massage Budapest. Enjoy the greates art of thai massage in the heart of Budapest. Bargain prices from proffessional thai masseuses. Thai massage is one of the world's great massage traditions. A blending of the technique of manipulating the energy which travels throughout your body, and the yoga traditions of India.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I chose Spirit Thai massage as it had the best reviews on Tripadvisor. I felt safe, in professional hands. Very thorough massage that I needed so badly for my back. Left reborn and I won't hesitate to recommend them for some other people. Keep up the good job!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Hope3131

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent thai massage, highly recommended”
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

I went to the city branch of this company today. I must say I've had thai massages in many cities around the world and this was one of the best!!

A clean, hygienic and professional setup here. The masseuse was extremely experienced, polite, spoke reasonable English and was clean. It was a proper thai massage with plenty of stretching and even standing on your back! Plenty of focus on all limbs, back and face. I would definitely visit again an it was great value at approx £30 for 90 minutes!

Visited May 2013
7 Thank Niktheguru
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 202 helpful votes
“Scam Alert (but good massage)”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I walked into the Dessewffy branch and asked for a 90 minute aromatherapy branch and paid 10,900 FT to the receptionist. I went to the room, took of my clothes and put on a towel. Then the receptionist came in and said I could only have a 45 minute massage and gave me 1,500FT - "the change." I went ahead with the 45 minute massage, which was very good. When it finished I checked the price difference and found I should have been given 3000 FT change. The original receptionist was no where to be seen. She was called on her mobile and insisted she had given me 3000 not 1500. Pity about the scam as the 45 minute massage was excellent but too short.

Visited May 2013
7 Thank Simon1944
Boldizsár F, Owner at Spirit Thai Massage, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Dear Simon1944!

First, sorry for the inconvenience that, we can provide 45min massage instead of 90min.

We want to make clear that our company are not operating with cheap scams,
I think you make sure about this at your second visit at our Vaci street branch. I hope you will write a good review about it :)

The gilrs report this problem and both girls remembered that we give back exactly 3000Ft.
She remember clearly, when she give back the money she said: "This is 3000 forint, I give back to you"
(one piece of 1000 bill and one piece of 2000Ft bill) The color of the 2000 and 500 bill are almost the same, that can be confusing and count 1500Ft.

Anyway if you are around, please come back and we will give you a free 45 min. massage.

Best Regards
Spirit Thai Massage
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Wow, this place is great. It was a wonderful massage. The place was very clean and professional. Pa and Oa treated me very well. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Most of the people spoke some English, but it was no problem. They are very kind. I visited both places in the city of Budapest. Both places are very nice. I plan to return sometime soon.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank DarMar b
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 149 helpful votes
“Highly skilled Thai masseuse! Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

We had the 60 minute full body aroma oil massage (around the region of £30). Relaxing atmosphere, massage therapists able to communicate in English and skillful, well worth the money. The therapist did advise me to have the traditional thai massage next time for body aches and pains. Although I was warned that it is more painful but effective. It involves muscle stretching to relieve tight muscles especially on the back and neck. We finished the session with a nice warm cup of herbal tea. All in all, a great service with a smile. Well recommended.

Visited February 2013