“Four-in-One!”

Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Dallas, Texas
“Four-in-One!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

With the Divine Pig, you get the Ham Bar, the Wine Bar, and two dining areas to suit each mood. This is a REALLY fun place! We'll be back for the International Ham plate tomorrow for lunch. The staff clearly enjoys their customers even with the language barriers. Didn't stop us getting all we ordered. The "pink sauce" on my Pancione panini was delightful as was the Creme Katalan with lavender, a Creme Brûlée but lighter.

• Czech first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Having chosen this restaurant on the basis ofcthe previous reviews this was a very disappointing meal.Firstly the service was woeful. We waited 15 minutes before they took our order and it took another 15 minutes to bring the water we ordered. There was then a gap of 45 minutes between finishing our starters and receiving the mains. Also where are the serviettes? paper napkins are appropriate only in a cafe.

My first course (asapagus) was excellent. However my second, the lasagne, was ruined by being drenched in salt. A shame as it would have been very good otherwise. My desert was the biggest joke - I ordered the sorbet which came in liquid form just like a puppy slush.

2 Thank Simon J
Paisley, United Kingdom
“One of the best places in Budapest”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I visited this place by recommendation from my friends and left stunned. The service was friendly and attentive but not intrusive. Gave me some great suggestions on wine and food. My favourite was the paleta iberico ham which was out of this world! The place has a very impressive wine selection as well. Will definitely go back.

1 Thank Greg B
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was very pleased with the food with the service with the environment, it's a very good place to eat, to be, to enjoy a really well presented and prepared dinner. Highly recommended, if you visit Budapest it's a good idea to give it a go!

1 Thank joey j
Bucharest, Romania
“very good food”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

it was a very pleasant meal, a bit expensive. the waiter was very nice, and the portions were a tad small but very delicious. you can eat very good here, but it will hurt your wallet.