“strong recomend”
Review of Piano Castle Hill

Piano Castle Hill
Ranked #13 of 670 Speciality Lodging in Budapest
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Excellent holliday in this place. The view of the Parliament is great and the appartment is near to subway. Quiet and nice place to stay .
Very good communication with the staff at Piano Castle from the moment of booking till the end of our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pianobudapest, Manager at Piano Castle Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience at Piano Castle Hill Apartments. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Piano Castle Hill Apartments again.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The place was clean and tidy, everything you need is there in the kitchen. Good location, can book a parking place and perfect wifi connection. We were 5 friend and we'd Recommend it with both hands! :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your lovely comments about your recent visit. It is wonderful to read that you have had such great stay in our apartment. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The communication by email to arrange the reservation was perfect, and the arrangements for getting picked up at the airport (our flight arrived almost at midnight) were very convenient. Our driver was waiting for us, speaking very good English and being very friendly and giving us some useful and interesting tips about the city.
The appartments are in the last floor of a building and you have to walk all the steps, but it is worth it, since the views from the balcony and one room are amazing. You can see the Parliament very well by day and night.
Very close to the Fishermen Bastion and National Gallery (Buda Castle).
We spent a wonderful weekend in Budapest (we were four people) and we found the apartment very cozy and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Pianobudapest, Manager at Piano Castle Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Xavier,
Thank you very much to took the time to write your impressions about Piano Castle Hill Apartments! I’m very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We’re delighted to have been your host, and thank you again for your gracious remarks. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.
Regards, Anita

Reviewed 18 February 2014

The staff at Piano Castle Hill was doing everything they could to make sure my stay was enjoyable from the moment I booked the reservation! Anita punctually answered all my questions and worked around my schedule to ensure my wife and I had a pleasant stay in Budapest. She was able to arrange a transfer to and from the airport, even with our late arrival, and was willing to store my luggage for a few hours between check-out and my departure so that I could soak up every last minute of my vacation. Lucy waited up for us 'til midnight to meet us and go over any last-minute questions we had to make sure we had everything we needed.
The apartment itself was perfect! There was a range and fridge, microwave and coffee pot for our use. The spacious living room had a spectacular view of the Parliament building and four skylights that opened to let tons of natural light. The heat was controlled from inside the apartment, allowing us to control our comfort. The wi-fi signal was superb, stretching to all corners of the apartment, even through closed doors. The shower was immaculate and water pressure/temperature was ideal. Anita even provided us with a few snacks, four liters of water and a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival.
Conveniently located on the Buda side of the river, this apartment was only a 10-minute walk from Batthyany ter Metro stop and a quick jaunt up some stairs to Fisherman's Bastion, yet the neighborhood was very quiet and felt like a small village rather than a capital city. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Piano Castle Hill Apartments, and will be sure to recommend my friends and family book there in the future!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TubaBee
Pianobudapest, Manager at Piano Castle Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Best wishes, Anita

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The apartment is in excellent condition, very clean and all the facilities like new. One of the apartment balcony has an breathtaking view on the Parlament building. The owner of the apartment is very friendly. We also used the possibility of his transport, he wait for us in the airport and took straight to the apartment. The most important, if you would ask me today which apartment I will choose in Budapest, I will undoubtedly answer Piano Castle Hill

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 4eburashka

Thank you very much for your great response about our apartment and service. The staff of Piano Castle Hill Apartments is very thankful for your kindness. Attila is not the owner, but his work is very important for us. We are looking forward to meet you again!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

The view across the Danube to the Hungarian Parliament building is fantastic, even better at night when the building is illuminated.
We were really impressed by the apartment, and all it's modern conveniences.
The beds were extremely comfy and the bedding was of good quality.
The wifi was excellent and the car parking was very convenient given the location.
The location was excellent - but you do have to be relatively fit to cope with the stairs to the apartment. There is a great view of Budapest when you reach the top of the hill to the Mattias Church just behind the apartment.
We will definitely return to the Piano Castle Hill Apartments.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your positive review following your recent visit.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us an that you plan to return.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Piano Castle Hill soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We are family that spent six magical nights in this amazing,fully equipped apartment with stunning view over the Hungarian Parliament from terrace .
Very reasonable cost and located in a quiet place and close to the center.

Especially, the service we received from Anita (stuff) was excellent from the moment we ordered the apartment until we left the apartment includes ordering airport-to-city transfer that she arranged for us .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Pianobudapest, Manager at Piano Castle Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Piano Castle Hill Apartments again.