“Disappointing”

Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Milan, Italy
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We spent two days in Budapest, it was Thursday , so the Christmas markets were closed, and wanted to eat the original goulash in Budapest, one of the main streets found this restaurant which looked very good quality , we received a gorgeous hostess , who escorted us to the table and we warmed .
We ordered the goulash , which she said was soup, but we knew the goulash comes with lots of sauce .
Expect exactly 40 minutes, our goulash , we ate two baskets of bread, after which we trajieron butter, when there was no bread.
When the goulash I arrived, I was disappointed , as we had only two lunches to do in the city, and felt I had wasted one . It was literally a soup with cooked pasta , potatoes , vegetables, and literally 2 PIECES OF MEAT , my friend , was less fortunate , and found only a piece of meat . Above , did not know anything, lacked salt . Well ... paid close to 11000fiorinis .
My boyfriend is very weird to eat, and ordered a chicken kebabs with peppers , which specified , no garlic, no sauce .
It came with sauce over, under, and over the salad , and the sauce was ... Ajo.

I'm not picky at all , I love to eat, but I was so disappointed in this site that I wanted to share . The waiters are very friendly, but do not understand the tempistica 40 minutes when we were just in the restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank anatrujillo89

London, United Kingdom
“Never!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I was there expecting a nice meal and what I found was a very rude waiter, average food and very expensive taking into account the prices in Budapest. Avoid this if you don't want to be dissappointed!

• Visited August 2013
“Good, not transcending”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Good place with interesting hungarian fusion food. Nice surrounding. Wine by the glass were too warm (reds) and the chicken paprika was quite average. Overall good.

Visited October 2013
“i loved it”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

i ate "hortobágyi" style pancake yesterday in here, that was fantastic. the service was fast and good, i loved it.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank zlzrk
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Harmony of flavors”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

It was just amazing! Great outdoor area, with real hungarian traditional flavors. The staff is very friendly and so fast. Well priced and very tasty food. Thanks for the experience Nad'or bistro! :)

• Visited July 2013