“Very good”

Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Especialy the catfish wooow.. and good wines with 2 dollars. Very nice service and a good wine offer.. hust 11 euro for a good bottle redwine ;)

Helsinki, Finland
“Good Hungarian menu with Super service”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I was hunting for a less crowded yet appealing restaurant in the vicinity of the Basilica. I was browsing through the menu when the waitress approached me and offered to customize a Hungarian chicken scone into a vegetarian one. I wasn't disappointed with the food when it arrived and the waitress was all along attentive of my needs. I visited many restaurants in Budapest on my trip and most treated me with the least priority as I was travelling solo. This one though gave me utmost attention and for that I'm very thankful.

The location is also very good, a bit far from the tourist attraction and yet in the vicinity. You can enjoy a bit of sun and good Hungarian beer as well.

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent Hungarian kitchen”
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Despite central location the prices were really affordable, that indeed has attracted me there. The menu choice is rather reach, so they have practically all the variety of hungarian traditional dishes. The food tasted excellent and was served really good. Service is also fine. The only drawback is the vicinity of Dolce Vita, the stripbar. So in the evening you may be disturbed by its crowd and the barker girls

• Visited May 2013