“Friendly staff but OK quality”

5 Elements Thai Spa Salon
Ranked #11 of 124 Spas & Wellness in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: You will find 5 Elements SPA in the heart of Budapest. We are proud of our professional therapists from Thailand who were trained for a large variety of massage techniques and further developed their skills in world’s best SPA clinics and 5-Star SPA resorts.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We were here late at night around 9pm after a long walk in budapest. The staff is friendly. The facilties of the spa salon is pretty simply with only two massage rooms. May be we are not used to Thai massage thats why we experience the massage pretty harsh. The price is OK but not especially cheap considered the quality.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I visited this spa and had the most fantastic 2 hour massage with chocolate oil. It was the best massage I have ever had and I would recommend it to anyone.
We were greeted at the door by the owner who went through the selection of therapies we could have and let us smell the oils so we could chose which we preferred.
The therapist was fantastic and I wish I could be back in Budapest so I can go again.
It is not difficult to find in the city but is worth seeking out.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I'm travelling in Budapest and was looking for a massage close to my hotel with reasonable pricing. This massage place is close to the city centre in the Pest side and it's very easy to find. I had the Asian oil massage which combines traditional Thai massage (focuses on stretches) and aroma oil massage (focuses on relaxation and tension relief). I'm glad to get this combination so I can get the benefit of both. The Thai lady who gave me the massage is very friendly and professional, and Lola at reception is very welcoming, friendly and informative. I'm glad to find this place during my trip!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We have had thai massage. It was highly proffessionel and the staff are well educated.
We recommend it without hesitation.
We come from Denmark.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The best massage places in Budapest. Amazing professionals are working there. The atmosphere is very relaxing.... All different types of massages can be found and surely all of them are done at the very best!
After the massage the Salon offers you a relaxing tea at your choice which will wake u up and boost your energy after the treatment.

I advise this place for people who seek a proper, traditional and professional massage!