“One of the best burgers ever”
Review of Jack's burger

Jack's burger
Ranked #1,170 of 3,278 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I don't usually eat junk food, but this time I did, and it was soooo good! So I have no regrets. The whole meal was just so huge and tasty. And considering the size, it was cheap! I would definitely go again!

There are newer reviews for Jack's burger

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was located right opposite my hotel which made it the obvious choice for a meal. The food was cooked beautifully and only worked out at just over £3 for fries, and 3 different types of sausages. It was very filling and was exactly the standard I expected from a fast food outlet. The staff were friendly and spoke good English too.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

If you want something fast, no fuss, but good quality, Jack's is your place. Clean and well organized place. The ham hock was delicious and good value.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have never been treated with so much disrespect anywhere in the world. The girl that served us made no attempt to disguise her loathing for us and made every effort to ruin our meal. She said she would call us when our meal was ready and despite me asking three times if the meals left to go cold on the counter top were ours she said they were not. After 25 minutes waiting outside I asked to speak to the manager who looked at my receipt and told me they were in fact our meals.
I actually got a full refund and left the shop without eating and the girl followed us out of the shop with a smug look on her face. The girl should be retrained and analysed to try and understand her pathological hatred of foreigners.Bad experience in an otherwise beautiful city.

1  Thank bigbrotherispants
Reviewed 28 May 2014

It's nothing special, but the food is nice. It's just a fast food place but when you're looking for a quick bite that doesn't put a dent in your pocket, this place is good. I really enjoyed my burger and fries, but I didn't like that you have to pay extra for ketchup.