“A great tour through Budapest.”

Anna'Sights - Tour Guide Service Budapest & Hungary
Ranked #20 of 75 Food & Drink in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the beauty of this small but colourful country! Cultural, historical, genealogy, gastronomy and wine tours in Budapest and in the countryside of Hungary. After an easy consultancy I provide tailor made, private tours that follow the preferences of my guests. Don't hesitate to contact me while planning the best moments of your holiday.
Bern, Switzerland
“A great tour through Budapest.”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This autumn I booked this tour to discover the castle area and I really enjoyed it. Anna is a very pleasant tour guide who adapts to your interests. I enjoyed the relaxed speed of the tour and the amount of information that she gave us. She is clearly a very motivated tour guide with a solid background on Hungarian history. - highly recommended!

Visited October 2013

Novi Sad, null, Serbia
“Best Budapest visit ever! ;)”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Dear all,
I would like to recommend to you Budapest-tourist-tour with Anna. This dear and polite girl knows a lot of history secrets about this beautiful town, and shares it articulate and dedicated. I had a lot of questions and she was ready for any answer. With her, Budapest now seams familiar and intimate as a home town.
I sincerely suggest you this wonderful experience.
Thank you!

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Subotica, Serbia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Enjoy Budapest like never before”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I've been visiting Budapest for approx 10 times in the past few years, knew all the sights and visited them more then once. Although going to some places with a private guide was the best choice ever!
We went out to one of the best ruin pubs, she gave us grate recommendations for food and drinks. The restaurants and other bars she recommended were not so touristic places, so we enjoyed a chilled atmosphere and the best of Hungarian wines and foods.
She gave us a tour in the castle, telling us just as much of history as we needed, and keeping it fun with some some interesting details, "hidden" places etc. Casual yet professional.
She gave us tips for the other days, like picking a bath or avoiding the crowded places.

I can warmly recommend her services to anyone who would like to learn&enjoy at the same time in Budapest.

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Prague, Czech Republic
“Best guide in Budapest”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Had a great day with Anna. I only had one day in Budapest and she took me around and showed me as much as possible. She even helped me plan out the rest of my day after I left her. She checked out whether places and restaurants I wished to visit were reccomended and gave me good advice on how best to plan the rest of the itinerary in Hungary. She is a very knowledgebale, friendly and nice person. I would definitely use her again or recommend her.

Visited August 2013