“Best guide ever!!”

Anna'Sights - Tour Guide Service Budapest & Hungary
Ranked #18 of 87 Food & Drink in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the beauty of this small but colourful country! Cultural, historical, genealogy, gastronomy and wine tours in Budapest and in the countryside of Hungary. After an easy consultancy I provide tailor made, private tours that follow the preferences of my guests. Don't hesitate to contact me while planning the best moments of your holiday.
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I went to Pécs with Anna in a private tour.
Anna is an excellent guide, knowledgeable, interesting, funny and easily understandable.
I strongly recommend this tour to everybody!

annasights, Owner at Anna'Sights - Tour Guide Service Budapest & Hungary, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you Elisa for your review.
Next time we will visit a small village with the white church ;)
Greetings from Budapest!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I can only recomend Anna's sights to all of you. Thanks to Anna we had a great weekend in Budapest , she made sure that we encounter the beauties of Budapest; a little bit of History of Hungary mixed with architecture, took us to a ship tour and showed us the real face of Budapest. In the evening we went to know several pubs and districts of the city where not only tourist but locals go. We experienced one of the oldest Turkish bath of the city, and as a cherry on top got to taste on of the best pastriesof and confectineries the city, Daubner cukraszda. Thank you Anna.

Noémi

1  Thank MedeaN
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Even though I've been to Budapest a few times, only when I've walked around with Anna I got a more complete look of Budapest. Among the well known turistic spots, she gave me really good tips on where to go to the baths and also local food to try. She has a big knowleadge of the city and country and I would recomend others to book a tour with her.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We were so happy that we booked with Anna as she did a remarkable job of helping us discover the best of Budapest. We never would have been able to see the many highlights and magificent views of this beautiful city from the best possible vantage points without her. She also has a thorough knowledge of the history of the city and shared very interesting information about the past and current living conditions of the city's inhabitants. Anna gave us excellent recommendations for restaurants and things to do. We also enjoyed a trip to the quaint town of Szentendre on the Danube and had a wonderful lunch in the town square.

1  Thank Alyfur2013
annasights, Owner at Anna'Sights - Tour Guide Service Budapest & Hungary, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you Alyce for your review, I really appreciate it.

Greetings from Budapest!

Anna

Reviewed 19 November 2013

This autumn I booked this tour to discover the castle area and I really enjoyed it. Anna is a very pleasant tour guide who adapts to your interests. I enjoyed the relaxed speed of the tour and the amount of information that she gave us. She is clearly a very motivated tour guide with a solid background on Hungarian history. - highly recommended!