“Bike tour with Anna”

Anna'Sights - Tour Guide Service Budapest & Hungary
Ranked #19 of 81 Food & Drink in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the beauty of this small but colourful country! Cultural, historical, genealogy, gastronomy and wine tours in Budapest and in the countryside of Hungary. After an easy consultancy I provide tailor made, private tours that follow the preferences of my guests. Don't hesitate to contact me while planning the best moments of your holiday.
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This is the only way to see all historical and architectural masterpieces in Budapest city in one day : Opera house, Buda city, Parliament...
In only 3,5 hours you can truly feel the spirit of the City, taste some of the traditional Hungarian deserts and get lot of interesting stories about Budapest and Hungarians as well.
Anna, our tour guide gave her best to make this trip unforgettable. Thanks to her,now I know lot about this city and it was easy to remember because Anna can do it on an amazingly interesting way.
I had visited Budapest many times but this was the best trip ever, especially because the tour is not tiring comparing to another ones.
It was a Lot of FUN with Anna! Highly recommended !

1  Thank ALamic2014
There are newer reviews for Anna'Sights - Tour Guide Service Budapest & Hungary

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Some things happening not without a reason, isn't?
I changed my travel destination and type of holidays in a last minute..and I (without any recommendations) found Anna in the Budapest. I am not lover of group travelling and excursions..till I met a person like Anna who changes your attitude:) The right person in the right place for those who love history, emotions and colors in details.

It was such a pleasure!
Thanks for that!
Elina (York, Uk)
P.S. If You in Budapest, go for it!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
annasights, Owner at Anna'Sights - Tour Guide Service Budapest & Hungary, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Elina, hope to see you soon again! Thanks a lot for your amazing review :)

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I went to Pécs with Anna in a private tour.
Anna is an excellent guide, knowledgeable, interesting, funny and easily understandable.
I strongly recommend this tour to everybody!

annasights, Owner at Anna'Sights - Tour Guide Service Budapest & Hungary, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you Elisa for your review.
Next time we will visit a small village with the white church ;)
Greetings from Budapest!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I can only recomend Anna's sights to all of you. Thanks to Anna we had a great weekend in Budapest , she made sure that we encounter the beauties of Budapest; a little bit of History of Hungary mixed with architecture, took us to a ship tour and showed us the real face of Budapest. In the evening we went to know several pubs and districts of the city where not only tourist but locals go. We experienced one of the oldest Turkish bath of the city, and as a cherry on top got to taste on of the best pastriesof and confectineries the city, Daubner cukraszda. Thank you Anna.

Noémi

1  Thank MedeaN
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Even though I've been to Budapest a few times, only when I've walked around with Anna I got a more complete look of Budapest. Among the well known turistic spots, she gave me really good tips on where to go to the baths and also local food to try. She has a big knowleadge of the city and country and I would recomend others to book a tour with her.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction