“Great Escape Game!”

Funlock
Ranked #55 of 155 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Funlock is a teamgame full of spectacular surprises and unexcpected twists where nothing is what it seems. The game will hold you and your friends captive for an hour, and the only way out is to solve the puzzles and mysteries together using your mind and creativity.You will have 60 minutes to get in and then get out in a team of 2-5 person. It is an adventure you and your friends will never forget.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Halle (Saale), Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Escape Game!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I'm studying in Budapest and so I had a lot of time to do many escape games. This one is one of my favorite ones. The story and the whole concept are a bit different from the others and I really liked it.
The room is very modern and clean and the staff very friendly.
I absolutely recommend this escape game!!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Helena U

• Hungarian first
Frome, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Brilliant fun”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

So we did two escape games whilst on holiday in Budapest, Claustrophilia and Funlock. Both were amazing for their own reasons and although I loved Claustrophilia, I think Funlock was my over all favourite - it was a little less creepy! Also, if you are more techy inclined I would say this is the exit game for you.

Visited with my partner and were greeted by a very friendly chap who told us everything we needed to know and the back story to the game.

We were then locked in the room and it was our mission to escape. There was a slight glitch half way through (computer problems!) and the guy had to come in to sort it out as it wasn't something he could have done over the walkie talkie. He said this was the first time it had ever happened and I think it was just an unlucky occurrences. It did spoil the atmosphere slightly but he kindly let us have 50% off the price to make up for it.

Even with the glitch, the experience as a whole was amazing.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank vicci88
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun surprice”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This was our first escape room so we didn't know what to expect. Let me tell you this was very cool. We had to use team work and think together. Really fun activity. A must do when here.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank AldoMarranzini
Paris, France
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing escape game”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

Funlock was our third escape game in a row and was clearly the best experience we had. The venue is tidy, the founders are young and nice, and the game is technically perfect and really fun.
We told the founders it was our first escape game ever, in order to benefit from the full experience, and we were not disapointed! :)

All in all, amazing escape game and great time!

3 Thank Louis B
Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“recommended”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I really enjoyed playing there, and i can only recommend to try it! A little thinking, teamwork with friend or family, and fun. Nice experience!

Visited March 2014