“You HAVE TO GO THERE”
Review of ExitPoint Games - CLOSED

ExitPoint Games
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Test your skills and try to escape from a spectacularly decorated, thematic room using your creativity, skills of observation and logic, and some dexterity. If you’re still at a loss, you can always ask for some hints. Your only opponent is time. Excellent fun for a group of friends, a perfect opportunity for team building at work, and the best place to be if you’re a lover of puzzles and challenges. We can’t guarantee the escape, only the fun! The Game Masters
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

It's so much fun!

I recommend it to EVERYONE!!!

I LOVED IT!

GO THERE!
REALLY!!!!!!!!!!
When you are in budapest----go there!

I don't wanna tell you more about it- just try it and i'm sure you will like it!!! ! :-)

1  Thank Hanna S

Reviewed 11 May 2014

If you're in Budapest and you like games, you need to try this. You get locked up in a room and you need to find clues to get out. It's really fun to do with friends. I went there with people I met at the hostel, so it was a great way to get to know each other. We had a lot of laughs, and although we didn't succeed to get out, we still had a great time. They also give you a free beer at the bar afterwards, which is really cool, cause it's an amazing outdoor bar you should also definitely pay a visit if you're in the city

1  Thank HeleenTll
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This was one of the best attractions I have ever visited. I did the Alice in Wonderland room with four other people and we had a ridiculous amount of fun. If you are a fan of puzzles you will love (and be frustrated by) this!
I spent the rest of the day in a cloud of endorphins because I was so hyped up that we managed to finish it - unbelievable!

2  Thank GavinMacKay
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We were there a tiny group of two, so the challenge was great, and we didn't suucceeded to escape. But it was such a great experience, that I will surely try the other two rooms, too. And after the game have a beer in the pub in the same building ;)

2  Thank szzoltan
Reviewed 14 February 2014

What an awesome experience!! I did two rooms - alice and wonderland themed and the surgical room, both different and super fun. I would recommend doing this with 4 people. These rooms create such an adventure and force you to think outside the book. The sense of achievement upon completing a room is totally worth it. Stop reading and get yourself there STAT :)

2  Thank gluten_free_life