“All round excellent experience”
Review of LouLou Restaurant - CLOSED

LouLou Restaurant
Cuisines: French, Contemporary, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dear Guests! We would like to inform you that the owner of our restaurant has changed, wich comes with new concept and new direction. From May the new name of the restaurant is MÁRGA Bisztró Budapest. Our chef Ákos Horváth is working on the same high quality standard. Best regards, Bence Gellért Restaurant Manager MÁRGA Bisztró Budapest
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We found this place on trip advisor and thought we'd try it out. Food was excellent, staff were super professional but also very friendly. Enjoyed it and would go back. The only thing I would say is that 1400Hf for a bottle of water seems a little expensive considering you can pick one up in the supermarket for 150Hf.

2  Thank tyson161

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My French boyfriend took me to LouLou when we were in Budapest these days. Altough I'm a Hungarian girl I have never been to LouLou before. When we arrived a very nice waiter welcomed us and then we decided to try the daily menu. I chose gazpacho, then cod loin brandade and finally home made ricotta with white chocolate brownie. I loved all of them, especially the dessert. My boyfriend and I agreed that nowhere in Europe are the prices of the daily menu so reasonable. We had these meals for 15 eur per person.

2  Thank Lylian L
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had a wonderful time in Restaurant LouLou. I chose fresh goat cheese and then duck leg with robuchon mashed potato and it was a real surprise for me, because in spite of being quite small it was tasty and filling! Robuchon potato was number one for me... The atmosphere of the place is perfect, and the waiters are very kind. We will return soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

From start to finish, the experience at LouLou was great!
Food was fantastic, my main course was one best lamb dishes I've ever had, and the service impeccable without being too formal.

I would recommend everyone visiting Budapest to book a table at LouLou's.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We went for a business meeting with our partners a from Berlin and i can tell you this place is one of the best place to come to celebrate. Very kind staff, great food. Try the goat cheese salad!

2  Thank Dani K