“10+ Great”

Casati Budapest Hotel
Ranked #6 of 336 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Great location, great room, great breakfast, great helpfull staff.
We enjoyed our stay! Sauna was great plus. Quiet very relaxing room.
There was a small gallery too.
If youre looking for nice, trendy place to stay...with no children and noise, choose this. Absolute great!

Room Tip: Natural is very relaxing...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lissu L
Gabor E, General Manager at Casati Budapest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Lissu L,
Thank you for leaving a feedback on Casati.
Yes, we are firstly designed for couples and small parties, close to the ruin pubs and the cultural centre of Budapest.
We hope that once we can welcome you again at our hotel.
Gabor Erdos

Write a ReviewReviews (1,273)

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Just returned from a three-night stay at the Casati and I can't recommend it highly enough. Very high standard accommodation, perfect location and very helpful staff. Gym and sauna in the basement is top notch, rooms are a very generous size and well-thought out in terms of decoration. Walk-in shower is excellent and everything is very clean.

Perfect for couples. Beautiful hotel.

Thank you very much.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Samantha B,
Thank you for sharing your opinion here.
We really appreciate your nice words about Casati Budapest Hotel.
The walk-in shower is my favorite too!
I hope to see you again here in Budapest.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I was very pleased with room, it was well desgn with lot of space including nize bathroom, minibar etc.
The hotel is situated very close to the Opera in the center of Budapest with eaisy access to Metro.

Room Tip: Rooms in the middle of the hotel is very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Gabor E, General Manager at Casati Budapest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear borge_krogh,
Thank you for writing your opinion about our hotel.
Yes, the location is one of our main advantages.
We hope to see you again at Casati.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed here with a friend in November 2013 (I thought I had reviewed it at the time...!) and we loved it. Very clean, spacious room. I loved the fish on the wall. Lovely outlook onto a nice courtyard, and very quiet. The breakfast was delicious. Staff very helpful and friendly. And the location is fantastic. I want to go back to the hotel with my husband as it was so good.

We had a fantastic time in Budapest. As two Australians who have lived for years in UK and Ireland, it renewed our enthusiasm for European travel!

Tips:
I highly recommend the café on Nagymező utca called Ket Szerecsen.

Also really recommend checking out the ruin pub on Szimpla Kert. We read in a guide book that it had been voted the best bar in the world which we thought was a very bold claim, but yes it was amazing!

Room Tip: We had the room with the fish on the wall - it was a twin room in a nice quiet corner. I think all t...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear eener,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Casati.
We keep training our staff and checking the breakfast every day in order to meet the requirements of our guests.
If you are coming back with your husband, please do not hesitate to contact me directly in order to have a special discount.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stayed here with my husband for one night as part of a week in Budapest.

Positives:
+ Beautiful rooms!
+ Very clean
+ Comfy bed
+ Good service
+ Internet access in the lobby + wifi
+ Gym & sauna was a nice touch, in the cellar!
+ Easy to get to most parts of the city
+ Lovely, welcoming receptionist
+ Breakfast was included and the dining area was stunning! Very modern.

Negatives:
- Location. I was with my husband so it wasn't too bad, but would not have liked to stay around here on my own. Quite a few dodgy looking people around, especially at night. During the day you can see it's quite "rough", bits of graffiti, generally a little grim.

Overall I'd say the positives outweigh the negatives, but the look of the area is the ONLY reason it didn't get 5*s from me. If this doesn't bother you, I'd highly recommend.

Room Tip: We had a "light" room. It was stunning.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear SarahFrancis,
Thank you for sharing your comments.
This area in Budapest is imrpoving very quickly. We are 1 min from both the luxurious atmosphere the Opera and the Andrassy avenue and the ruinpubs, the night vibes of Budapest.
This distrist is one of the safest ones.
Did you know that our neighbour building is going to be turned into a 5* hotel?

Reviewed 13 January 2014

This hotel not so welcoming. you first need to ring a bell from the street, and than they will open for you the door. inside looks better. rooms o.k. the price like $55-60 a night also not bad. breakfast much better than the London hotels. close to Andrassy street and the Opera house, but in a side quiet street.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Chaim B

Dear Chaim B,
Thank you for sharing your opnion about our hotel.
Our main entrance is openable with the keycard of the guest rooms. I am very sorry if the card reader happened to be out of order while you were staying at Casati.
I really appreciate that you have mentioned the quality of our breakfast to which we pay a lot of attention.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I was stay in Casati Budapest with my lolevly wife December 2013. This is one of the best hotels we've ever visited. A mix of excellent customer service, nice location in the heart of Budapest and good fresh design of interiors of the hotel. All these things and attractive price makes this hotel one of the best.
There was a birthday of my wife. And I asked staff of the hotel to help me surprise my wife by adorn our room with hundreds of flowers. They did it more than nice and exceeded my expectations by not just putting petals on the floor but make a heart of petals on the bed and other very beautiful solutions plus a complimental bottle of red wine. This was very nice and my darling wife was very happy to see this surpise.
PS Staff of the hotel - Thanks so much for your service and support!
Your visitors,
Mark B and Irina C

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mark B,
Thank you for your nice words.
We really appreaciate that we could have been a little bit part of your happiness,
We wish you all the best for both of you!