“Would highly recommend”
Review of Hotel Parlament

Hotel Parlament
Ranked #7 of 334 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Fabulous boutique city hotel. On a quiet side street yet only a few minutes walk down to the river and the hustle and bustle of the bars and restaurants situated around the Basilica. Budapest is a facinating city and the staff at the hotel were more than happy to help with any questions you had about getting around the city and the best tours to take. Would be more than happy to stay here again when we return to Budapest.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol b
TiborSzajcz, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear „Carol b”,
First of all thank you for choosing our Hotel Parlament for your recent city break in Budapest.
I am reading it with great pleasure that you found our capital „fascinating” and could get the most out of your holiday.
It is also nice to hear that you were satisfied with our Hotel’s central yet quiet location and could easily start your tours and sightseeing from us. Thank you for your kind words concerning our team’s helpful and service minded attitude. It was indeed a pleasure to assist you with useful recommendations during your stay.
I sincerely hope that you will plan to return to our city so that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in our Hotel Parlament.
With best regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

From the beginning all our needs were accomodated. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. Location is perfect and breakfast is fantastic.
We went for my partner's birthday and we had a bottle if champagne and chocolates on arrival waiting in the room.

I hope we have to return to Budapest and I will definitely stay at Parlament Hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear „MartaAG88”,
Let me thank you for taking the time and sharing your valuable feedback with the traveller community of Tripadvisor.
Your kind words are highly appreciated as it ensures us that we could contribute with our services to your memorable and enjoyable stay in Budapest.
I am happy to read that our central location and the quality and selection of our buffet breakfast have met your expectations.
Above all I am most delighted to read your praising words about our hotel staff. It was a pleasure to host you recently and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel Parlament soon.
With kindest regards,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great hotel just outside all the noise and activity. About a15 minute walk to Vörösmarty Square. It was quite hot during our stay and the air conditioning worked great and it didn't shut off at night as some other hotels do. Not a large room but adequate. As others have noted the bathroom door is all frosted glass with about an inch space on all four sides, which I found strange. Very comfortable bed. As with most hotels we've found in Europe the towels are quite thin and on the small side. Breakfast was very good with a wide selection of foods, everything was very fresh including warm croissants. The hotel staff was outstanding, some of the nicest we have encountered.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Looking372
TiborSzajcz, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear “Looking372”,

First and foremost thank you again for choosing our Hotel Parlament for your recent stay in Budapest.
It is so nice to read that you found our downtown location convenient and could visit most attractions on foot or with the nearby public transportation. I hope that you had a memorable city break in Budapest.
I am delighted to read that you were satisfied with our beds comfort and with the selection of our buffet breakfast.
Additionally let me thank you for your praising words about our hotel staff. I am happy that we could be at your assistance during your stay.
Looking forward to welcoming you back as soon as your travel plans bring you back to our capital.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Last week I booked three nights at the Hotel Parlament for this Christmas; we have not even arrived yet and the service has been simply amazing. The Reservation Manager, Dora has been so wonderful making suggestions and answering questions so our stay in Budapest is a memorable one. I have had many wonderful trips but this is the first time someone has gone above and beyond even before we get there! A+++ for this hotel and the associates who work there.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DWhite1203

Dear „DWhite1203”,

On behalf of our entire Hotel Parlament team first of all I would like to thank you very much for the anticipated trust in our Hotel and services. Your stay in our Hotel is still a little bit away nevertheless I am so happy that we could already meet your expectations concerning guest service.
Receiving such wonderful compliments from one of our future guests is not an everyday thing however it most certainly confirms us in our belief that exceptional guest service is the key factor in our guests’ satisfaction.
I truly hope that your stay in our Hotel Parlament will me memorable and enjoyable.
In case you may need any further assistance prior to your arrival we are pleased to stay at your disposal.
Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

A beautiful Art Deco hotel with a friendly staff and delicious breakfast. After having been spoiled in Paris right before arriving at this hotel, I wasn't expecting much. But we had a great experience. Hotel staff was always willing to recommend a great restaurant and were very welcoming. Hotel and the room were clean and even though I didn't have time to use them, appreciated the jacuzzi and sauna amenities. Great location, walking distance from the sights.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear “AVNieves”,

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your feedback of your recent stay in our Hotel Parlament.
I am reading it with great pleasure that after your amazing trip to Paris your travels could continue with a “great experience” and that our team in our Hotel could certainly contribute to that.
It is wonderful to note that our central location, the cleanliness of your room and our complimentary wellness facilities have all met your expectations.
Above all I am especially thankful for your kind recognition of our reception team. I am happy that my colleagues could be at your assistance with useful recommendations during your stay.
It would be a pleasure to have the opportunity to welcoming you back in our Hotel Parlament in the not too distant future.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This was the second time for me to stay in this top-notch hotel in the middle of Budapest. However since my last stay back in 2013 they have changed the whole look of the reception, bar and dining hall that has turned the place into a very modern but warm environment. The money I spent on staying in the Hotel Parlament was worth it all. Thanks for the utterly friendly staff I felt like all my needs had been satisfied. Sometimes without asking the receptionist knew what I was about to ask. I could also choose between languages, since every receptionist I met during my stay were able to speak at least two foreign languages.

I recommend the hotel to everyone in my circles that may visit this capital.

Thank you.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The Parlament staff was possibly the most accomodating and friendly that we have encountered in over fifty countries. We arrived via rental car and they put money in the meter for us during checkin. Service was amazing. The location is good, and the breakfast was excellent. The rooms are basic and modern, very effecient. Truly a good place to stay when in Budapest. Very convenient to public transportation and within walking distance for many attractions. Parking is nearby and reasonably priced for extended stays. We never used the car while in Budapest. Totally not needed. Highly recommended for a stay in an outstanding city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Boxford01921

Dear “Boxford01921”,

Thank you very much for your honorific feedback provided about your recent stay in our Hotel Parlament.
I am glad that you could take advantage of our central location and could explore Budapest easily. It is so nice to hear that your room’s comfort and design and our buffet breakfast selection have also met your expectations.
I am utterly delightful to read your kind words about our staff’s “accommodating and friendly” services. It truly was a pleasure to host you recently and I hope that you could indeed get the most out of your city break. Our aim is to provide our guests with exceptional service from the moment of their enquiry/reservation until their departure. Your wonderful review certainly ensures us that our ambitions keep us on the right way.
I am pleased that you would enthusiastically recommend our Hotel to your fellow travelers.
We are very much looking forward to welcome you back again in our Hotel Parlament as soon as your travels bring you back to our “outstanding city’.
With kind regards,