“Exception service and staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Parlament

Hotel Parlament
Ranked #6 of 342 Hotels in Budapest
“Exception service and staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

I have stayed with this hotel over 50 times so far and I see it as an almost boutique hotel. Lovely, Italian design, great materials used, although I would prefer different beds.

One of the best breakfasts I had in this part of Europe.

Price wise very decent and good for those who are visiting Budapest on business.

No real parking and this is a downfall.

Warm recommendation from me.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TiborSzajcz, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Dear " Minja B”,
First and foremost thank you for sharing your remarks about our Hotel Parlament with the traveler community of Tripadvisor. As one of our regular guest it is highly appreciated to receive such nice and detailed feedback about your experiences during your many stays in our Hotel.
I am reading it with great pleasure that you find our Hotel Parlament a good value for the price you have paid. Furthermore it is also nice to read that you are satisfied with our buffet breakfast offer and with the design and décor of our Hotel.
Since you are a returning visitor of our lovely capital I am sure you may know that parking in the city center is unfortunately not easy especially in hotels like ours that are located in historical buildings. However we will not be able to provide our guests with an own parking garage we are constantly improve our connections with nearby parking garages and we are keen on providing more detailed information to our guests about the parking possibilities.
Last but not least I am delighted to see your kind compliments about our “exceptional staff” and their services.
Thank you again for your loyalty to our Hotel. I truly hope that we will be able to continue our great cooperation and welcome you back many more times in the future.
With best regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

My husband an I spent a four day break in Budapest and stayed here. There was nothing I could fault about our stay here!
I would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone looking for a modern classy hotel.
They had a small Spa area which is an added bonus.
Staff are very friendly and helpful

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank suzampton
Dear “suzampton”,
Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experiences about your city break in our Hotel Parlament. I am delighted to read that you would not hesitate to return when visiting Budapest again. I sincerely hope that we will indeed have the honour to host you again soon.
I am happy to read that you consider our Hotel as “fantastic”. As we are keen on providing exceptional guest service your kind compliments are highly valued as it ensures us that our work has been appreciated.
It was a pleasure hosting you recently!
Cambridge, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

We booked this hotel just 5 hours before we flew out to Budapest for a very last minute 3 day break. We couldn't have chosen better if we had taken days, it's modern and really funky without being crazy. We had a nice smallish double room which over looked the street, it was perfectly fine for us. The hotel which is in an excellent location,was exceptionally clean, the staff were most professional but friendly with it. As we were so late booking the services of the concierge were invaluable. Loved the breakfast, so much choice for a small hotel and constantly topped up. We had free internet and the little spa area was very welcome at the end of the day. I would return to the hotel without a second thought, book it you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
Dear “polly48”,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback about your recent stay in our Hotel Parlament. We are glad that you have chosen our Hotel for your last minute 3 day city break. It was a pleasure hosting you and I am reading it with great pleasure that our location, the cleanliness of the Hotel, the quality and selection of our buffet breakfast and our complimentary services such as wireless Internet usage have all contributed to your enjoyable stay. It is nice to read your compliments as well of our team.
I truly hope that we will have the pleasure again to welcome you as our return guest in the not too distant future.
Wishing you all the best,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

The staff is very kind, helpful and always smiling. The rooms are big and clean. Breakfast was excellent. Could not wish for anything better would highly recommend it for friends and family. And definitely would go back if I am ever back in Budapest.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
TiborSzajcz, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Dear “Sharbel Z”,
First of all let me thank you for staying in our Hotel Parlament during your recent city break in our marvelous capital of Budapest.
I truly hope that you had a nice vacation and could get the most out of your visit.
I am delighted to read your kind words about our services; it was a pleasure to host you and I am happy that you “could not wish for anything better” during your stay.
I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure to host you in our Hotel again as soon as your travel plans bring you back to Budapest.
Wishing you all the best,
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last weekend with 3 friends and really can't fault the hotel.

The staff are externally friendly, the rooms are comfy with large bathrooms (or at least ours were) and the decor is tasteful if not a little quirky.

There is a large choice at breakfast and the complimentary water, lemonade and snacks pre 5.30pm are a nice touch.

The reception staff were also very helpful when we asked them for advice or directions.

The hotel is located within walking distance if many sights as well as being a short walk away from the metro and tram stops.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank wednesdayrobyn
Dear “wednesdayrobyn”,
Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your kind feedback about your recent stay here on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to read that our central location, the comfort of our rooms, the wide selection of our buffet breakfast and our complimentary Lounge Bar service during the day have all satisfied your needs and you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel.
Thank you also for your wonderful remark of our reception staff. I am glad that my colleagues could stay at your disposal with their friendly and service minded attitude.
It was a pleasure hosting you and we are very much looking forward to welcome you back to our Hotel Parlament in the not too distant future.
Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

A gem!!! From the moment you step into the hotel, you are impressed. a beautiful, modern lobby, efficient and friendly staff willing to guide and help you! The rooms are beautifully decorated, extremely clean and comfortable. The breakfast is ample and tasty…I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Budapest. ALL of the major attractions are within walking distance and the views are wonderful!!!

Room Tip: We were a group with four rooms, and they were all great!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TiborSzajcz, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear “Travel-lady055”,
First of all I would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback about your recent stay in our Hotel Parlament. Your praising words certainly ensure us that the quality of our services have met your expectations and you had an enjoyable stay with us.
Thank you also for highlighting our “efficient and friendly” staff; it is nice to read that my colleagues could stay at your disposal with useful recommendations during your stay.
I truly hope that you could indeed get the most out of your city break. It was a pleasure to host you and we are already looking forward to welcome you back!
Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel offers really good quiality breakfast, and in addition, there are free coffee and mineral water and peanuts at the lobby area until 5pm daily that you can help yourself to. Hotel is a few minutes walk to the centre of town. Rooms are cleaned everyday. everything is new and modern. There isn't a swimming pool, but a jacuzzi and sauna are available in the basement. Free wifi within the hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 316, no balcony but quite spacious.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
      Cleanliness
Dear “Theng L”,
Let me thank you for taking the time and sharing your kind words about your recent stay in our Hotel Parlament.
I am so delighted to read that our central location, the cleanliness and daily upkeep of our public areas and rooms, our complimentary services such as free WIFI, Lounge Bar coffee, tea and mineral water service and wellness usage have all met your satisfaction and with our services we could contribute to an enjoyable stay for you.
I truly hope that during your future visit to Budapest we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in our Hotel Parlament.