Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection
US$140
US$465
US$320
3,724 results
All reviewsnew york cafebeautiful hotelupgraded to a junior suitesteam roomthe riverfive star hotelbreakfast is servedbeautiful roomspa facilitieshop on hopreception areabreakfast roomlong weekendjewish quartermetro stationyogurtconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2011

There are times when our expectations are exceeded. The recent visit by my wife and I to the New York Palace hotel in Budapest was one of those occasions. From the moment that the taxi arrived at the front door, when the concierge came out and opened the door for my wife, our experience in the hotel was exceptional. The reception area is discreet, different to the “norm”, the staff very polite and helpful. The foyer is a work of art and a delight to see, the rooms are beautifully appointed. The breakfast was the best I have experienced in a hotel. If ever you get the opportunity to visit Budapest I suggest you stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dundalktraveller
NewYorkPalaceGM, General Manager at Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2011

Dear Valued Guest "Dundalktraveller",

Thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding your stay at Boscolo Budapest. I am delighted to see that overall you had a memorable stay at Boscolo Budapest.
It is our pleasure that we had the chance to welcome you and we are really glad that our services exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

an absolute delight to stay at the new york palace….however…..location is a tab away from the river…..besides that nothing else to complain about…..very high quality and well maintained property

Room Tip: if you don't mind walking 20/30mins minimum everyday this is perfect choice
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kotharikits

Dear Valued Guest "kotharikits",

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay with us at Boscolo Budapest.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am gald to see that you considered Boscolo Budapest as the perfect choice.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

This hotel is absolutely gorgeous. You walk in and you feel you are in some sort of a palace. there is a great mixture of old elegance and modern convienience. Staff was very nice and helpfu. Rooms were huge with big beds and very cool bathroom. the decor was very unique and sophisticated. This hotel definitely has some character. Breakfast was delicious and there was a most amazing spa within the hotel. Expensive but worth it! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Pysiu

Dear Valued Guest "Pysiu",

Thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding your stay with us at Boscolo Budapest.
I am delighted to see that the charm of our stunning hotel won over you and that your liked the design of Boscolo Budapest. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our breakfast service and that our Spa exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 29 June 2011

a great place in a beautiful city.
Boscolo Hotel is not closer to the center but not so far. Just a metro station around 100m.
Room, service and SPA was very nice. the Breakfastwas good and complete.
it was a pleasure to be there and I advice to have a stay in this hotel.
Note internet access included.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jerome_Petit

Dear Valued Guest "Jerome_Petit",

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay at Boscolo Budapest.
I am glad to see that overall you had a nice stay with us and I am delighted to see that we could provide an outstanding service in the Spa and during roomservice.
Your kind recommendation is much appreciated and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed 28 June 2011

I looooved my stay at Boscolo New York Palace Hotel. The rooms we booked were very spacious and clean! Well beyond my expectations.

Room Tip: Excellent breakfast and location
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank robeksm

Dear Valued Guest "robeksm",

I am delighted to see that our service was exceeding your expectations and I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back.