The hotel was very nice though the view from the balcony was not worth opening the curtains for. The food and service was good. We stayed here 2 nights as our Viking cruise ship was unable to get to Budapest because of low water levels. The outside of the hotel is visually quite stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience 5-star luxury when staying in the gorgeous Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection. Our contemporary hotel is one of the most grand luxury hotels in Budapest, Hungary. It offers proximity to some of the Budapest area' best attractions, including Chain Bridge, Great Synagogue, and Vaci Utca. We invite you to stay with us and visit our serene indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, full service spa, and impeccable restaurants during your visit to Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection Hotel Budapest
- Hotel Boscolo New York Palace
- New York Palace Budapest