When I walked into this hotel I was floored by its beauty. And the staff that is ready and willing to wait on your every need. Our room was hands down the largest room I've ever had in Europe. The bathroom was stunning as well though the tub/shower was poorly designed. It was a soaker tub with glass privacy panels built for showers. Getting in the tub could be very difficult for someone older. Honestly, it could be completely hazardous. On our last day there was a main break which gave us some rust colored water. Staff were very responsive and let us know what was happening though I do expect a little more from a five star hotel.
The staff were incredible. One day while we were out touring, I wanted to make sure that we had a tour of Parliament booked for the following day. Within a couple of emails, our tour was booked. The staff were always willing to provide us with anything we needed, recommendations on restaurants, directions, local assistance, etc. They were truly incredible. And everyone spoke English very well - right down to the service staff that came to look at our bathroom pipes.
The location is the only thing that is a little off. If you are looking to be close to the Danube and most of the tourist activities, this is not close. Though it is only a few metro stops away. We like to walk alot and found that even by our standards, it was alot of walking. The two main attractions that were close was the Opera and the House of Terror. Everything else was a hike. The location is the only thing that kept me from giving it 5 stars.
The attached New York Cafe simply took my breath away. It is gorgeous. I felt like I was eating breakfast in a palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience 5-star luxury when staying in the gorgeous Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection. Our contemporary hotel is one of the most grand luxury hotels in Budapest, Hungary. It offers proximity to some of the Budapest area' best attractions, including Chain Bridge, Great Synagogue, and Vaci Utca. We invite you to stay with us and visit our serene indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, full service spa, and impeccable restaurants during your visit to Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, Travelbag, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection Hotel Budapest
- Hotel Boscolo New York Palace
- New York Palace Budapest