Try as I might, I can't come up with a single thing not to love about this beautifully restored and remodeled Italian-run hotel. Because it was our anniversary, we were upgraded to a suite, which is the nicest hotel room I have ever stayed in - or probably ever will. The service is professional and friendly without being intrusive or obsequious. The breakfast buffet is in a beautiful room with a choice of pretty much anything you might want to eat. Both the metro and the tram are located steps away. My husband loved the chance to eat Italian pasta in the cafe, having grown sick of Eastern European fare. When we had to leave for a horrifyingly early plane, not only did they organize the hotel's car to take us to the airport, they packed little bags of breakfast. Honestly, I would return to Budapest just to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience 5-star luxury when staying in the gorgeous Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection. Our contemporary hotel is one of the most grand luxury hotels in Budapest, Hungary. It offers proximity to some of the Budapest area' best attractions, including Chain Bridge, Great Synagogue, and Vaci Utca. We invite you to stay with us and visit our serene indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, full service spa, and impeccable restaurants during your visit to Budapest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection Hotel Budapest
- Hotel Boscolo New York Palace
- New York Palace Budapest