“Delighted”

Grounded Live Roomescape Game
Ranked #46 of 153 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Do you think you got the brains for the job only? Then team up and visit our place in the center of Budapest. You will find 3 different rooms with fantastic stories and mysteries to solve. The aim of our game is to get out of these rooms by solving puzzles and riddles within 60 minutes with the help of your team. This is not a one man show you will need your friends more than ever before and you do not have to use your muscle at all. You will find clues and hidden objects which will lead you step by step to the final key of the exit door as you probably see it before in computer games. Are you ready to use the coolest gadgets and solve all the riddles? It is up to you and your team to work together and find the solutions. We are waiting for you in one of the oldest roomescape game in the city center with helpful english speaking moderators. Don't forget to book online or by phone before your visit!
Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delighted”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

'Szobafogsag' is an excellent way to test your creativity and communications skills.
Great fun with your friends or colleagues.
I can only recommend it.
Try and enjoy yourself!

Visited April 2014

• Hungarian first
Budapest, Hungary
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This game is the best idea ever! It was a great experience! Thanks for the extras too, we had an awesome weekend. It was good for team building too!
Thanks! :)

Visited March 2014
Budapest, Hungary
“Just try it, you will enjoy!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

When I visited Budapest, I wanted to spend my time usefully, so one of my friend recommended this game. Sounds funny indeed, but it was a great experience. I really enjoyed it. I think everyone should try this place.
You will not be disappointed!

Visited February 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent service, good fun”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We visited Budapest and we try this place. We we really enjoyed the game. I can recommend to anybody. I would go back to try it again.

1 Thank Kiss A