1,131 results
All reviewsdob utcaseparate bedroomsmall kitchenswimming poolwashing machinekitchen areasitting roomself cateringjewish quarterlovely hotelside streetfull kitchenfive star hotelminute walkhotel restaurantspa arearuin bars
Reviewed 13 December 2017

This place lives us to all of it!s stars. It is very well located, right in the central of basically everything you need in Budapest..shops restaurants, bars etc. The service we have received was fantastic. The pool wasnt big but it was enjoyable. the breakfast was great as well. Would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jamesmullen1st
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Room wasn't ready on arrival which was ok as we were early. Told to go to bar and get welcome drinks. We are a family of four. When presented voucher it was only one complimentary drink and lady was quite rude. We had a beer and wine which was silly price. Something like€8 for a glass of wine (wine was v good) . When we said the lady said only one welcome drink included for our family of four. I under stand it was only soft drink but to got our trip of to v bad start and left bad taste in our mouth. Lady was v helpful on reception and got us refunded price of one free soft, we are in room 302. . I feel this could have been avoided if lady in bar had have tried harder to sort our situation. She was rude and not good start as to what was to be our 5 star break in Budapest. I will write a further review when finished my trip

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I would have preferred a hotel in a more central location, but obviously I chose this hotel. I was a bit confused because I thought it was in a touristy place. There are lots of bars and things to do nearby so I shouldn't complain.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Very well placed. The hotel has a inside court that make it looking very private. We had a superior room, clean and spacious. It was just super warm. We had a special package which include special comestic, wine and chocolate ( small box) . They have a small spa area, swimming pool and tube ( not really working tho) but very nice area. The restaurant offers a complete breakfast with enough choices. The dinner in the same place is highly recommended, very tasty duck and fois gras, and delicious Hungarian wine.

One note is that the special package is sold as a super offer but except the dinner, it is not much visible that you have a special package.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We did not realize that there was a hotel when the cabbie dropped us off. We wondered down this hall way to find out that a charming court yard was there to greet us. The front desk was very polite and offered us a drink while we filled out our information. When we brought the information up to the desk, our luggage was taken to our room and we were off to settle in. Our room was really hot. I called down to the desk and we were helped with the heater within 5 minutes of our call. The bed was comfortable and our room had plenty of space. It was nice to have a little seating area. We were able to get a ride to the airport at 4:30 am. We enjoyed our time at the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends