“A very nice stay...again”
Review of Lanchid 19 Hotel

Lanchid 19 Hotel
Ranked #74 of 335 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I booked a room for my parents to stay there, after a long flight from London. The hotel staff noted my request for a very late check in (a big thank you to Krisztina from sales, who noted my requests via email), and provided an extra bed for my brother. As I heard, the night receptionist was amazing and very friendly.
My parents were impressed by the hotel and the team. Hopefully I will get the chance to stay there next year!

Room Tip: High floor, Chain Bridge view or apartment
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Edit R, General Manager at Lanchid 19 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Guest,

first I would like to thank you for choosing Lanchid 19 hote inl Budapest again. I have shared your review with my colleagues so they see their efforts are so much honoured by our guests.

Thank you again for the wonderful review and hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a week and was very comfortable at this hotel. Although its on the Buda side, its less than a 10 minute walk to the shopping centre, restaurants and bars.

Not quite sure about the design part or what I expected, but the shower was designed in the most ridiculous way that meant the bathroom was flooded each day, and other bits were a bit odd, but that's not to say its bad!

Staff were very attentive and the proximity and view across the river made this a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear John,

thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. As for the shower, we fixed the problem in the room and we hope it will not happen again.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Spent four nights here. Fantastic interior and friendly staff. Didn't try the restaurant or breakfast buffé. The rooms are big and clean and the ones on the back side have great view of the Buda Hill.

Room Tip: Try to get one facing the Buda Hill - that side has no traffic at all.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thomaz G

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for sharing your positive impressions. I am especially glad to read you liked our superior rooms facing the Royal Castle. I also love the atmosphere we have there.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

A clean, modern hotel run by friendly staff whose English was far superior to my Hungarian! The rooms are well maintained with decent air conditioning (essential for the hot summer days and nights). The shower was more like a wet room but if there was any gripe to be had it was that the shower head was a bit on the small side and the pressure was a bit weak.

I was staying for friends' wedding and they had the suite on the top floor. If you can get that room you will have a stunning view of Pest over the Danube!

The buffet breakfast was plentiful with the usual rolls and cured meat and omelettes to your order as well. There is fresh orange juice (which you have to juice yourself) as well as fresh coffee too!

The location at first seems a bit out of the way but in fact you are a less than five minute walk to the funicular which takes you up to the old Castle District and this is also near the Chain Bridge which takes you across to the more lively Pest side of the city.

I very much enjoyed staying here and heartily recommend it to anyone thinking about visiting Budapest.

Room Tip: If you want a view of the Danube and Pest then go for a room above certainly the second if not the t...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Edit R, General Manager at Lanchid 19 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Mikey,

thank you very much for your generous feedback. We are glad you had a wonderful stay and would recommend our hotel to other visitors to Budapest.

We hope you will return to us soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Lanchid 19 is a very pleasant hotel for a romantic trip. Its location is also very great. By crossing the Danube river through the bridge you can find several restaurants at a walking distance. The staff was very friendly as well and the room was pretty clean.

Room Tip: If you are looking for something really good but not too expensive go for the Deluxe room. The view...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to share your great review of our hotel. It is always a pleasure to read that our guests enjoy their stay with us.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I stayed here nearly a week and was very happy with the quality of staff, service, rooms, and food. breakfast was excellent with a wide range of choices of fresh food for the buffet, and sitting out in the garden is a great way to start the day! The location is excellent, with a short walk across the Chain Bridge to bring you to the major tourist areas and yet you can have some peace and quiet when you need it too. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: facing the river is best!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DavidStrom

Dear David,

I am glad to read you had a great stay in our hotel in Budapest. We carefully choose our buffet breakfast selection so it is always in line with the season and keep the best quality.

I hope to welcome you again in Lanchid 19 design hotel.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

A fantastic view, in the perfect location. I could not have been happier with our choice of hotel. We had a room on the 6th floor with a view of the Royal Palace. The room was spacious, and very clean, with the most wondeful view of the palace. The aircon was just what was needed after a day out in the sun! The location of the hotel is amazing - just by the chain bridge at the foot of castle hill. I only have good things to say about this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 6th or 7th floor in order to get the best views.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachael J

Dear Rachael,

thank you for your amazing review and pointing out how great our location is. It is definitely a quiet place with everything within walking distance.

Thank you again.